JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by betrion: 9/20/2014 10:28:04 PM
betrion

Option to disable auto-aim

You may think auto-aim is a sweet idea because you underestimate players ability to aim with a controller. I find it to be more challenging and rewarding in the end - thus making the game more fun. As a Killzone (which does not use auto-aim feature at all) player I would at least prefer to have an option to disable auto aim! Auto aim will stick to an enemy which is not natural at all, and even counterintuitive.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Agree I'm pro choice
    Add more answer options

• I'm bumping this thread. We shouldn't be forced to use aim assist.
    Add more answer options

• bump just for the bumpin' #NoAutoAim
    Add more answer options

• They should have regular gameplay with aim assist off, and a baby league with aim-assist on
    Add more answer options

• Yea auto aim off/on option please. It was in alpha wasn't it? Or am I missing something?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Well I got the full game today and no option to turn auto aim off... im considering taking it back it anoys me that much! I am perfectly able to aim my self and I hate when the game thinks im aining at sonething im not it barkes imersion and lowers skill reward it ruined halo and its ruined this game. I thought better of bungi
      Add more answer options

• totally agree also, should have an option to disable aim assist.
      Add more answer options

• I totally agree, it seems like Bungie would want to at least add an option since they seem to be trying to draw in the competitive players with their crucible playlists.
      Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure you can disable it..I don't have auto aim on..
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • In the name of freedom of choice- there should be an option ON and OFF . Thats all
        Add more answer options

• how bout remove auto aim COMPLETELY!
        Add more answer options

• Yees booy totally agree!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by CrazySubZero: 7/19/2014 11:07:56 AM
          as i posted in my help forum post tere was an option at the first start but now i can t find it again :/ for me auto aim gets to a point wich kills all my fun with this game i cant hit annyting because if i pre-aim and wait to get the best shot the cursor will move because there is now an enemy and auto-aim tells my crosshair to move...its like a huge bubble around enemys where you need to aim a second time with different cursor speed because every enemy moves at a different speed/jumps/stopps differently... lol!
          Add more answer options

• auto aim is fking me over.
          Add more answer options

• Yeah, its very distracting and can pull you away from your target if there are enemies close together.
          Add more answer options

• Yup I hate it
          Add more answer options

• Edited by grimfan: 7/19/2014 8:19:38 AM
          Yes please let us disable aim assist, Its really hard to play with it on.. How come there arent more people talking about this? Am I missing something?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Yeah, its very distracting and can pull you away from your target if there are enemies close together.
            Add more answer options

• Kill auto aim or at least let us turn it off.
            Add more answer options

• There is an option for that under look control in settings. Auto lock centering is off by default though. I haven't noticed any pull of my crosshair
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I agree,I think Aim assist should not even be an option.It should just be removed all together.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.