JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/18/2014 3:29:29 AM

Skip cutscenes

Well one thing I noticed is that every time you complete a story mission you have to watch the cutscenes again, which in the future can be really annoying and I would love the ability to skip them in the release version
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just jump to orbit as soon as you complete a mission. Skips the cut scene.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Bump
      Add more answer options

• Yes please
      Add more answer options

• Yes! Bungie pls
      Add more answer options

• I swore there was a skip feature, maybe I crazy.
      Add more answer options

• Agree. They're great the first time through. Not as much on your third character.
      Add more answer options

• You can after your first play through
      Add more answer options

• Totes!!!
      Add more answer options

• Agree. I was mashing every button I could find to try and skip the cinematics on my second character.
      Add more answer options

• It is always best to give the option, especially of you have seen that particular scene many times over.
      Add more answer options

• Same here!
      Add more answer options

• Yes! Skip the cutscenes!
      Add more answer options

• Edited by MrShamrockS3: 7/28/2014 6:27:59 PM
      This 100% needs to be added. I completely avoided replaying the first mission in the beta after realizing I couldn't skip the cut scene at the end.
      Add more answer options

• YESSSSSSS
      Add more answer options

• I agree, I'd watch them the first time but if I'm playing through with another two classes, I don't want to see the cutscenes again.
      Add more answer options

• +3 my other friends agree
      Add more answer options

• The only reason it's annoying you is because it's a beta and you're limited to missions so you have no choice but to replay them. In the full version you won't be playing like this.
      Add more answer options

• All my yes to this. One hate is redoing the story missions only to not be able to skip. I like the story but I hate the no skip...
      Add more answer options

• yes please skip cutscene. I'm tired of watching the same clips for every character I make or if I redo missions. It gets old fast.
      Add more answer options

• +1
      Add more answer options

• Yes please.
      Add more answer options

• We need to be able to skip them
      Add more answer options

• Agreed. After seeing them once, the option to skip is a good add
      Add more answer options

• +1. Able to skip after you've viewed them and all videos in a menu somewhere incase you accidentally skip one.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • +1
        Add more answer options

• You have to give the option is anoying be forced to watch cutscenes a lot of times...i love stories in games but you have give the option..i have friends and i know that there is a lot of people who doesnt care about the story there are in only for the shooting and graphics if you dont adress this i know they going to turn their backs on the game
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.