JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by SirSnuggles: 7/18/2014 7:40:53 AM

Any Attack on Titan fans?

If you are can you join my clan called "The Scout Regiment"? It's open to all members PSN or Xbox. Thanks! http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/122674 <The clan link
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yep I love the show and yet to me the dub to me is all right
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What your thoughts on chapter 65
    Add more answer options

• Yeah I like to attack titans on crucible, they are fat and slow. Lol (I know this isn't what you were referring ti).
    Add more answer options

• Woo! Titan Down! SnK :D
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • The only thing related to AoT i'm a fan of is the abridged. I think the anime is pretty bad. IMO of course.
      Add more answer options

• This show is awesome!
      Add more answer options

• Just discovered this show, watched all 25 episodes in like 3 days. Sooooo good. I just bought the manga, and I don't read manga....
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Big fan
        Add more answer options

• I don't think I will be able to follow the orders of a leader with the name SirSnuggles. Wait, let me think about it....................nope can't do it, sorry, luv ya.
        Add more answer options

• [quote]If you are can you join my clan called "The Scout Regiment"? It's open to all members PSN or Xbox. Thanks! http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/122674 <The clan link[/quote] Now listen up you poop nobblers i dont want no screwin around from you batch of meat tossers, the last group thought itd be funny to shove a corn cob in a cadets bug hole, you know what happened ? They were asked to leave politlety and it was AWKARD for everyone
        Add more answer options

Geralt
        Geralt

its best not to fight cancer with cancer - old

No. AOT is so mainstream American fandom
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • omigod. destiny with 3D maneuvering gears
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • I love it too! but is it true that there won't be anymore anime made for it? please don't tell me that's true i love it too much :(
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • I attack and wreck titans all the time.
              Add more answer options

• I see several attack on Titan fans every time I pop my wars of dawn...
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • If this was an anime clan maybe butt... ;) Saw the first episode, was not interested.
                Add more answer options

• I can't wait to see the live action movie.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I LOVED it! Such an amazing anime
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • sooo warlocks and hunters are beating up titans in the tower on off duty time?? gay
                    Add more answer options

• Eeehhhhh it's alright.
                    Add more answer options

• Not much of a fan but though I should let you guys know. When in the tower walking about the loudspeaker will say "Due to attacks on titans titans are advised to work in groups". Or somthing similar to that. I play as a titan so not sure if you'd get it if your hunter or warlok.
                    Add more answer options

• I know I'm gonna sound stupid for saying this, but what IS The Attack on Titan?
                    Add more answer options

31 Replies
                    • Gurren Lagann is a better anime. I even named my guy GurrenSwagann.
                      Add more answer options

• I would join but I don't think I would fit in as a titan...
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Yup, I'm a fan. Watching the sub and the "dub" on American TV's "Adult Swim"
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • I guess your gonna have to go up against my clan, The Colossal Titans
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.