JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by Ockeghem: 7/16/2014 9:41:07 PM

Dark theme gone - can has back please?

Any word on having the Dark Theme option returned? I know many of us greatly miss the ambiance, old school bnet feels, and the lack of eye pain. Lets show that there is still a size-able group that would like and use this feature as we move closer to the final Destiny ready version of Bungie.net. [spoiler]Lovin the new digs otherwise![/spoiler] ------------------OP------------------- Am I having a stupid or is the option for the dark theme gone? If it is, I for one would rejoice at its return. As would my eyes. <3
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes please, do want. May the darkness return swiftly.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Solonoid made the script for it, which I assume lots of people have downloaded. [spoiler]Just giving credit where credit is due.[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• No idea why the dark isn't default at this point.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Gilshy: 7/17/2014 5:03:37 AM
      We're supposed to be fighting off the darkness not embracing it. [spoiler] I miss it though. :( [/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • After the absolute tsunami of shit of people asking for a dark theme the last update, you'd think Bungie would have the common sense that people would still want it and have it as a day one implementation? Oh wait, this is Bungie we're talking about. Pardon me.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Max: 7/19/2014 9:46:15 AM
          Yes, they need to bring back darkness, and pronto. And it needs to be as dark as it was on Bungie.old, not the crappy dark theme Bungie.next used to have. I don't even know why there is a white theme at all. Nobody wants a white forum, it looks terrible and causes eye strain.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Heinrieck: 7/19/2014 3:29:45 AM
          What Donut Fun said. https://userstyles.org/styles/103515/b-net-dark-advanced My Darkness is with me! RIGHT NOW!
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Donut Fun: 7/18/2014 5:12:17 AM
          https://userstyles.org/styles/103515/b-net-dark-advanced Found this somewhere on this forum, it's a total godsend.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I hope they bring the dark background, this whiteness is killing me and keeping me away from the forums. :/
            Add more answer options

• I can't see! Somebody help, I've been blinded! (Seriously though, would [i]really [/i]like a dark theme.)
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              Jenkins
              Jenkins

Waiting for my 'Triumphant' Loot - old

I think I need a braille update after my retinas being burned now.
              Add more answer options

• I miss it. Eye strain is reaching critical levels today.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Someone please turn off these lights...they're too bright for this cave-dweller <_<
                Add more answer options

• It was the first thing I looked for in the settings, Was sad to see it's no longer there. I can't stand the bright white.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • come bungie, give into the darkness.
                  Add more answer options

• The option is gone in settings. Soooooo... yeaaaahhhh... We're going to go ahead and need you to come in on Sunday, ok? We, uh... lost some darkness.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Guys can I play the beta on the xbox 360 but play the full game on ps4 using the same bungie.net account?
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Nooooo, I don't want to go into the light!
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Dark is mo betta.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Edited by Donut Fun: 7/16/2014 7:03:27 AM
                          I... I think it's gone. It's nowhere in the display settings. I personally think this new update is an improvement for the most part, but taking away the -blam!-ing dark theme, which was the #1 most requested feature when bungie.next first launched back in 2013? That's as going backwards as it gets.
                          Add more answer options

• I feel a clever Community manager not quite saying "We Forgot" coming on.
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by Wicked Navajo: 7/16/2014 8:50:44 PM
                          You say the dark theme is gone? Well, [url=http://gyazo.com/32c3c65ed3d9ec16bd109741ad6f8ee4]here's a screenshot[/url] of my screen. If everyone else is saying dark theme is gone, then I don't know what is broken for me. Because every page has the dark theme like I had it before the update...
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            Der Todesengel
                            Der Todesengel

My Backpack brings Wronghorn to the Yard - old

1000x this. - Der
                            Add more answer options

• Agreed, Dark Theme had many benefits. Bring it back.
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by Higgy Doc: 7/16/2014 9:38:12 PM
                            Yeah I really need that theme. This is too bright.
                            Add more answer options

• My eyes hurt everywhere, like, all over my face peepers. I need your dark theme.
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.