JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/15/2014 3:09:30 PM
Yama

Every time I feed my cat...

...I can't unsee it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well now you have to play Destiny with your cat on your head. It's the only logical explanation.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

10 Replies
    • Look closer m80.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Lol!
        Add more answer options

• Confirmed Bungie Illuminati
        Add more answer options

• Every time I turn on my PS4, my cat sleeps on top of it. To me, it's a $400 gaming console. To him, it's a $400 heated bed.
        Add more answer options

13 Replies
          PyroMan15
          PyroMan15

The Classiest Casual You Will Ever Meet - old

And Im just siting here not giving a shit.
          Add more answer options

• It always reminded me of a sketch of the female reproductive system
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by Atticus: 7/16/2014 4:51:17 PM
            DeeJ's plan to dominate the world with his army of Desticles is revealing itself more and more... They begin to infect the essence of the Internet.
            Add more answer options

• Im so hungry now @_@
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • [b]I KNOW THE FEEL![/b]
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • I never noticed that. We also give our cats the same food. Lol
                Add more answer options

• Can you feed me some?
                Add more answer options

• Damn, that cat food looks damn good.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Gwolf14: 7/16/2014 6:42:15 PM
                The Tigerman cometh!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • As long as you don't feed the cat your copy of Destiny and put your cat food in your PS4/Xbox1 you're good
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • half life 3 confirmed guys.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • This is awesome.
                      Add more answer options

• Epic
                      Add more answer options

• It's obviously Bungie's brand of cat food...
                      Add more answer options

SexyLonghorn
                      SexyLonghorn

Protecting Der's Flag Runs.... - old

Illuminati.
                      Add more answer options

PA1N7 1T BLACK
                      PA1N7 1T BLACK

Praise the gun! - old

...why would u do this to me?! XD
                      Add more answer options

• Cat race confirmed.
                      Add more answer options

• The day my cat can feed himself is the day I come home to find my front door locks changed. -__-
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Edited by Progo: 7/16/2014 12:48:07 PM
                        [b] [/b]
                        Add more answer options

• *Slow Claps*
                        Add more answer options

• It is a sign. :)
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.