JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Caraweezey: 7/15/2014 4:15:33 AM

I wonder if they've added some type of map?

Did the Alpha prove having a Map may be important?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If not, I might just take a screenshot of each map with my phone, essentially the same thing.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think a fillable map would be good like some games have, wouldnt discourage exploration imo Bigger issue to me is way points my only problem with the alpha was having to bring ghost out Everytime to reset it
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I specifically remember a dev stating as response to alpha feedback that the lack of a minimap is intentional due to the exploration aspect of the game. I don't find it a necessity myself, in fact in some cases it can make you miss things you wouldn't otherwise. I didn't even notice that it wasn't there during alpha. Having said that, a way to take a look at the outline that you see while picking an exploration zone would be useful. Not that I cant just pull one up on my tablet, but still.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • [b]Your ghost is all you need.[/b]
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • The Alpha proved that a map would be a huge help, and I sincerely doubt we'll see one in the beta or final game.
          Add more answer options

• I do not want a map. Get lost, it is part of the adventure.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Your ghost is the only map that I know of
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.