JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#guardians

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
7/14/2014 10:38:35 PM

Destiny really needs some beards.

Beards should be everywhere. im talking humans, awoken, exo, male, AND female...BEARDS.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I bet recon would second this
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Need destiny ps4 friends add TheRedLight3D
    Add more answer options

• Here's what they should ad beards for awoken and human, trading and being able to join clans and view cards in game and better custermiztion sorry for spelling on that last part
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • HERE'S A GAME ADDITION THAT MATTERS. SCREW SPLITSCREEN I want my gaurdian to look gruffer (if that's a word) and tougher than Chuck Norris
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • A EXO with a beard would just look ugly.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • bungie needs to hire this guy he has some great ideas
          Add more answer options

• Dummies!! Humans would have the beards, maybe Awoken too.
          Add more answer options

• Can someone photoshop some beards on some awoken or exo?
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Yes beards and (more)tats and piercings.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Just imagine. Female exo with a fully grown beard. Woah..... :-0
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I completely agree! Just imagine an Exo with a metal flake beard.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Mr unknown: 7/15/2014 10:18:44 AM
                They need Afros, like giant Afros
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • I agree
                  Add more answer options

• Yes. I love you. Just yesh.
                  Add more answer options

• Yeah i can make Ghandalf as a warlock
                  Add more answer options

• I agree, if we talk enough about it in the forums they might do it. Bungie is already considering it.
                  Add more answer options

• just........yes
                  Add more answer options

• Definitely, beards are way too important on an RPG.
                  Add more answer options

• Agreed
                  Add more answer options

I demand my suave 5 o'clock shadow in game!
                  Add more answer options

• Yes they do
                  Add more answer options

Koldraxon
                  Koldraxon

Kol does not die; he simply phases out. - old

Like Draugr beards?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Beard physics too. The pure Epicosity would be quite difficult to contain.
                    Add more answer options

• There definitely needs to be more beards in Destiny. How can I become legend if I can't even sport my beard in game? Also, I agree with previous statements about more tattoos/markings and possible piercings. Really, any more customization that can be added would be awesome. However, the character creation is already one of the most impressive I've ever seen.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • If you guys are into clans. I made a beard enthusiast clan.
                      Add more answer options

• I've actually started a petition to try and get beards added in Destiny. I'm hoping to get Deej's attention with it, perhaps he knowns a guy... Any ways, I hope you enjoy the read.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.