JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:Wolf Pack Kings
7/14/2014 6:50:04 PM
KingJesster
KingJesster

We are one! and yet infinitely unique!? old

What kind of character will you choose?

Titan

Hunter

Warlock

With a game like destiny it is so hard to decide... After a long hard look at all the attributes I will be choosing the Warlock my first play through because of its devistating long range A.O.E and ability to buff allies will be crucial for tough Raids. Call me a hipster if you want but everyone else I know is choosing Hunter or Titan and I like to do something different. What will you choose and why?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why does everyone always choose Hunter?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [i]What the fuc[/i][i]k is this doing here?[/i] *kicks* [i]Where the hell is boobcat... [/i]
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Imperial
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Ktan Dantaktee: 7/15/2014 2:23:56 AM
      Ktan Dantaktee
      Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. - old

Hunter, because Fuel Rod Cannon and a kickass shield. [b]Obviously.[/b]
      Add more answer options

• Khajiit is best.
      Add more answer options

• DESTICULAR TORSION
      Add more answer options

• Please learn how different forums work before posting. Thanks. [spoiler]#Density[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• I think I'll play a knight. I'll save all the females that will be harassed in the game, and I will be dressed in pure white armor. Some could even call me a white knight. [spoiler]#density[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Argonian probably. Swimming underwater indefinetely has benefits.
      Add more answer options

• I wanna be a warlock but I don't wanna be the same class as half the destiny community...
      Add more answer options

• I want to go with the least favored class which so far seems to be Titan. You should have put this in #Destiny btw
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Dire Dragon: 10/10/2014 5:30:32 AM
      I will choose whatever character that will keep you out of #offtopic.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • God.
        Add more answer options

• wat u gon nam ur gost?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Well, it appears winter is coming guys. We should probably prepare. Also, this should be in Destiny. Also Warforged Totemist.
          Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
          Add more answer options

• wut cla55 u gon plehhh?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I'm gonna play Spy,I just unlocked the dead ringer.. [spoiler]#Destiny[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • [spoiler]#density[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• Nord
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Boom1616: 7/15/2014 2:31:45 AM
              I'll be a fedora lord. My primary weapon is tipping my fedora which instakills anything I aim at. My super is the m'lady stare. It's basically the same as my primary attack but I say m'lady and the sheer edge generated by this kills everything in the area. [spoiler]#density[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

BioSmiley
              BioSmiley

Simply me. Nothing special. - 7/26/2016 3:03:46 AM

[i] [/i]
              Add more answer options

• Warlock, honestly because of the robes. As an AC player I have a thing for good looking robes.
              Add more answer options

• I intend to play as a Conquistador, as the Spanish Armada is by far the best of all the guild options.
              Add more answer options

• WutclazugonB
              Add more answer options

• Based on what I know, I'll prob rock my Hunter the most. I enjoy killing from a distance where ever possible. But I'm sure I'll try all 3. Titan is my second choice.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.