JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Shadows of Red Phoenix
Edited by tannerwheeler: 7/13/2014 8:46:00 PM

What Type Of Guardian Will You Choose To Be?

What type of guardian will you be? The stealthy Awoken hunter that likes to stay hidden Until the time is right, or the trigger-happy Exo Titan that jumps right into the action, guns blazing? Let me know how you plan on becoming legend!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Exo Warlock, Awoken Titan, and a Human Hunter
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Human Hunter, subclass: probably blade dancer.
    Add more answer options

• Hmm I don't know bout races because I wasn't there for the alpha but TITAN ALL THE WAY BABY
    Add more answer options

• Heavy duty badass Exo titan
    Add more answer options

• Edited by SquattingTurtle: 7/16/2014 5:51:39 PM
    SquattingTurtle
    SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

A warlock who praises the sun
    Add more answer options

• Late
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Takato0524: 7/16/2014 2:02:59 PM
      Warlock Human most likely. Voidwalker
      Add more answer options

• Exo Titan will be my path. I can't wait to play.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Awoken warlock
        Add more answer options

• Human TITAN for me I like to be in the thick of it ;)
        Add more answer options

• The Bad-ass Exo warlock who kills death itself!!!!!
        Add more answer options

• Exo titan or awoken warlock
        Add more answer options

• Awoken defender titan (or human maybe)
        Add more answer options

• Team supporting, human male warlock with a thick, MANLY BEARD!!!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Lone wolf human Void walker warlock.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by ShadowWarrior40: 7/14/2014 7:13:33 PM
          Warlock human or awoken
          Add more answer options

• Exo Titan
          Add more answer options

• Badass Titan ofcouse
          Add more answer options

• Probably awoken hunter or warlock
          Add more answer options

• Defiantly Exo -Titan.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.