JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Clans

Edited by Zatuum: 7/15/2014 2:48:01 AM
Zatuum

Recruiting Raid players for Shadow Ravens

The Shadow Ravens are a PS4 based Destiny clan. We are looking for highly competitive PvE players to join our raiding squads. We are currently 150+ members strong but we are actively looking for players who are interested in PvE Raids at higher than a casual level. Minimum requirements: MUST HAVE MIC We prefer that you are of at lest 16 years of age. If you meet these basic requirements and are interested in playing PvE at a high level and want to join [b]apply at our clan page linked below[/b] or [b]PM XxMrHollywood[/b] [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Groups/Detail?groupId=99063]Shadow Ravens[/url] Thanks
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Gt : andresfran2222 XboxOne Warlock lvl 24
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by BlackAzimuth: 8/2/2014 12:00:13 AM
    Hey everyone just joined, 21 from Bellevue (where bungie hq is!) stoked for raids in September, add me. PSN: DarthAzimus
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • 5 more days, cant wait
      Add more answer options

• I applied PSN: Spencer3932 Age: 15 (I know its under requirement but I hope you will still consider) About Me: Hello, I know I'm only 15 but I have been competitively raiding in World of Warcraft in top 300+ Guilds only to end up 2 bosses short from ending up in what only around 3% of wow players have accomplished 14/14HC SoO. So I am by no means inexperienced, i consider myself to be very mature for my age compared to other teens. I would hope that you guys atleast consider me and I would love to be a part of your raid team. Thank You -Spencer
      Add more answer options

• I'd love to be in a Shadow Raven raiding party, If I get in the last 100 hit me up
      Add more answer options

• [b]Join the Pack, Become an Alpha[/b] http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67506450/1/0
      Add more answer options

• Just applied. I'm 17, and will be bearing 18 on the Destiny release. PSN: BillyDeKidd Timezone: Central Mic: Yes I'm not looking for too much in the PvP area, just a good community for PvE, especially as far as Raids and other endgame content goes, and also in strikes and such.
      Add more answer options

• I applied, I'd love to join. Just turned 16 about a month ago, been following Destiny for a while now. Raided Heroic ToT in WoW, then stopped for a bit. Other raids in previous expansions as well but more casually. I'll likely be on anytime I'm not doing something required to graduate high school.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Redboi2000: 7/31/2014 12:14:53 AM
      Psn-redboi2000 TimeZone/Location- EST, Pennsylvania Mic-Yes Interests-PvP and PvE but mostly raids and strikes Age-16 Language-English Im a HARDCORE gamer looking for a good clan that's willing to spend alot of time on raids, PvP, Story and etc.
      Add more answer options

• Hi i have a mic soon to have a ps4 once my bundle comes in at launch. I"m 23, i've played pretty much ever mmorpg, and played a lot of fps. I hope to become part of this huge clan you have and enjoy gaming with you guys.
      Add more answer options

• I sent an invitation. Am 16, have mic, and am interested in partnering for raids. Thanks.
      Add more answer options

• Hi I would like to join your on competitively weather it be pvp and raids ,I'm 28 and play a lot of shooters years competive- like call of duty, I also played a lot of WoW on PC too hardcore raiding so there be no acting the maggot, I could write all day but let's talk, I have a mic etc obviously so add me ps4 - djdusty and I hope to hear from u soon and put my skills to work for the clan 
      Add more answer options

• I'd like to join you
      Add more answer options

• Interested in joining. I sent a request on the clans page. 25 year old day job guy. Married no kids. Hardcore Vanilla and BC WoW Raider. So I love raids or PvE type encounters. I also love shooters so PvP is also my thing.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I am sorry to say we are well over the member cap, while you still can get into the group the clan is full.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Warlock LF Competitive Clan 25 / Male 10yrs world of Warcraft 6yrs Call of Duty Competitive player looking to be in a top clan and working with only the best players and hoping to be in the starting lineup Add PSN: vPoint-Blank
          Add more answer options

• If you have skill you can possibly join a very limited member clan. Elites only. The requirements are strict. Must be a bad ass. Lol. If you want to try out give me a request and I'll play a strike with you and we'll see how you do. Roobz1980
          Add more answer options

• Good clan! Gonna be huge!
          Add more answer options

• Hey all playing from west coast time zone Have a mmo raiding background wow vanilla wow etc 40 20 man Looking for a clan or group of people to play thru Hit me up on psn PSN - Penguan
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by drmbenya: 7/16/2014 3:55:13 PM
            Hey. I believe I sent my request. No kids. Played WoW since alpha. Loved PVE and PVP. Age: 21. Halo fan (got Xbox and then Xbox 360 just to play halo)
            Add more answer options

• That's good. I like playing with ppl that have a similar mind set. In the alpha as soon as my Titan was max level I went straight to the hardest difficulty. From that I killed it at PVP my best game was a 7 KD but I like the raids and strikes better, add me on the PSN - Lash
            Add more answer options

• Mad hype for shadow ravens!
            Add more answer options

• Just sent a join request! I'm 28 and have a day job in Seattle, WA, but am super excited to commit to beating all the raids and strikes after hours and on weekends. I made sure to take some vacation time for the game launch :) Just picked up a Sony Wireless Gold Headset too (playing on PS4).
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Beast clan, full of mature and well skilled players. Going to be a top clan in Destiny for sure.
              Add more answer options

• JOIN HERE >>>>> http://www.bungie.net/en/Groups/Detail?groupId=99063
              Add more answer options

• [quote]The Shadow Ravens are a PS4 based Destiny clan. We are looking for highly competitive PvE players to join our raiding squads. We are currently 150+ members strong but we are actively looking for players who are interested in PvE Raids at higher than a casual level. Minimum requirements: MUST HAVE MIC We prefer that you are of at lest 16 years of age. If you meet these basic requirements and are interested in playing PvE at a high level and want to join [b]apply at our clan page linked below[/b] or [b]PM XxMrHollywood[/b] [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Groups/Detail?groupId=99063]Shadow Ravens[/url] Thanks[/quote]
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.