JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by FreezeTheLegend: 9/1/2014 8:20:05 PM

TITAN IS LIFE TITAN IS LOVE

All hail the bad ass titans THAT PROTECTED THE WALL! While the hunters went dumpster diving and the warlocks Youtubed spells inside the traveler. ALL HAIL THE TITAN!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That helmet in the picture is boss
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We are Titan : )
    Add more answer options

• I am Titan : )
    Add more answer options

• 1000th reply
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • 1000th comment
      Add more answer options

• "So I ask Wei Ning: what about the Darkness itself? What then? And she says: I'll punch it too." - Pahanin Errata
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • A Hunter was invisible and sniping to back him up, while warlocks seemed to die but got back up with radiance.. Basically the Titans did shit
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • #HUNTERMASTERRACE GO HUNTERS!!!!!! LIKE IF YOU AGREE! HUNTERS ARE REAL, BUT PEOPLE ONLY PICK TITANS BECAUSE TITANS ARE IN REAL MYTHOLOGY THE STRONGEST THINGS EVER, WHILE WE LOOK AT THIS GAME AND SAY "WHAT A PEICE OF CRAP, TITANS"
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Warlocks are the best
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Da fuq you mean you people??
              Add more answer options

• WARLOCK MASTERRACE
              Add more answer options

• -blam!- YOU WARLOCK MASTER RACE
              Add more answer options

• All classes are equal
              Add more answer options

• I want that helmet
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5T-J39Y3VH4
                Add more answer options

• Lol I rock ruin wings in ROC strikes and just shoot everything with my gjallarhorn. I feel that makes up for me not using my saint 14
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by FourCloud439013: 3/28/2015 10:27:57 AM
                  It's true titans did defend the wall, we did lay down our lives to protect the city, however we wouldn't have known of the enemies incoming if it weren't for the hunters scouting ahead and warning us of the great threat incoming, we wouldn't been able to do it without the warlocks being beautiful in their wonderful skirts or flying around like fairies and you best be damn sure we wouldn't have been able to do it if dinklebot wasn't there to open doors for us. We probably would have tried to just titan smash it open... Yes we defended the wall but the burden was not solely upon us my friend...
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • I recently joined the Titan master race
                    Add more answer options

• Titans ate slow lololololol
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • Edited by TheTechnician9: 4/6/2015 2:36:32 AM
                      Boooooooo... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5T-J39Y3VH4
                      Add more answer options

• Well titans did defend, but warlocks did too. Hunters didnt help until toward the end.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Titans built the wall to protect the city that no one bothers to actually -blam!-ing attack. Hunters went to go look for stuff outside the wall. Didn't find much, just space pirates, a cultish insect race, militarised pig-apes and deadly robots that now know we exist, shit. Warlocks killed themselves and read books to find out how the big-ass white orb in the sky, that we could easily go inside of and look at cause of the massive gaping wound in it's side, works.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          Heliax Prime
                          Heliax Prime

Best Titan to ever enter the Crucibl vlp - old

You just went full Titan...you never go full Titan...
                          Add more answer options

• Well the Titans did build the wall, which does protect everyone and the traveler, without titans everyone would probably be dead
                          Add more answer options

• Honor, virtue, pride and prestige are titans! We are the fist! The spear! We are the first to go in, and the last thing enemies see!! Long love the order of titans!!
                          Add more answer options

• TITAN POWER!!!! HOO RA!!!
                          Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.