JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#group

originally posted in:Guardian Fire Squad Alpha
Edited by MacKinder: 9/21/2014 5:49:33 PM

To all casual 360 gamers

Looking for a group that's more your pace? You may want to join others while playing Destiny, but you don't have time for meetings and mandatory game nights. We've all been there. That's why we created the GFSA. We are a group dedicated to casual play while providing the fun a clan brings. Nothing is mandatory, and all decisions are made by our community. Come join players from the US, UK, Ireland, Australia and Canada as we enjoy all that Destiny has to offer, and make a name for ourselves in this new frontier. This is a permanent group that will be around long after the beta. We are not entering any alliances. Do not post links to your own clans. If you want members for your groups then make a post yourself and stop being a leech. All recruitment posts will be spammed.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Need four for VoG normal. Message me at based messiah69 for a invite on Xbox 360.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b][i][u]Clan:[b]Depths of Vanguard[/b] Admin GT:Regan 4491 http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/318509 100+ [b]skilled[/b] players and counting mainly level 26-29. Destiny clan for high level, experienced, preferably older Xbox360 players that wanna try to make a name for themselves and want help in Crucible, Weekly Strike, Raids, Strike and pretty much anything Destiny. Clanmate Requirements: Level 27-higher and Active (if there's a reason why your not active please tell admins) perfer older players Requirements and information will change as clan progresses[/u][/i][/b]
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Add me anyone gt Haze TUNE
      Add more answer options

• I'd like to join pls.
      Add more answer options

• Just sent in my request. Level 26 warlock.
      Add more answer options

• [b][u][i]Clan:[b]Depths of Vanguard[/b] Admin GT:Regan 4491 http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/About/318509?ab=1 70+ [b]skilled[/b] players and counting mainly level 25-27. Destiny clan for high level, experienced, preferably older Xbox360 players that wanna try to make a name for themselves and want help in Crucible, Weekly Strike, Raids, Strike and pretty much anything Destiny. Clanmate Requirements: Level 27-higher and Active (if there's a reason why your not active please tell admins) perfer older players Requirements and information will change as clan progresses[/i][/u][/b]
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Count me in.
        Add more answer options

• Sign me up
        Add more answer options

• YurpeeTheHerpe Hardcore skills with a casual attitude ;) count me in dogs, feel free to message me or friend invite me. I'll be on quite a bit.
        Add more answer options

• Bump
        Add more answer options

• Coming in
        Add more answer options

• Count me in!
        Add more answer options

• StrangeLlama add me
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Gt Grimstone2149. I'm interested in meeting in game to see if you're a good match for me.
          Add more answer options

• Flow Eclipse Level 17 warlock
          Add more answer options

• applied to join my gt is burn3d10 feel free to add me
          Add more answer options

• I will be checking out the xbox 360 beta. Still not sure if it's worth going new gen for the game.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • come join The Blue Skull Order be feared of be strong http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/121736
            Add more answer options

11 Replies
            • Join {Armored Guardians} [AG] Are clan ranges from hardcore too moderate play types. We have an xb1 division and another on 360. Will be owning PvP, raiding, and playing. Apply to [AG] or message us! For xb1 Rei9nofchaos For 360 Slavekraver
              Add more answer options

11 Replies
              • Bumpy bump.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • R u still recruiting?
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • [quote]Looking for a group that's more your pace? You may want to join others while playing Destiny, but you don't have time for meetings and mandatory game nights. We've all been there. That's why we created the GFSA. We are a group dedicated to casual play while providing the fun a clan brings. Nothing is mandatory, and all decisions are made by our community. Come join players from the US, UK, Ireland, Australia and Canada as we enjoy all that Destiny has to offer, and make a name for ourselves in this mew frontier. This is a permanent group that will be around long after the beta. We are not entering any alliances. Do not post links to your own clans. If you want members for your groups then make a post yourself and stop being a leech. All recruitment posts will be spammed.[/quote] Hey I would like to join my gamertag is demonwlng103
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Bumpidy bump bump
                      Add more answer options

• Im in my gamertag is edibleninja57
                      Add more answer options

Cool dude123450
                      Cool dude123450

Looking for an Overwatch team - old

I forgot if I already answered but my gamer tag is my name and I'm in
                      Add more answer options

• applied to join gt is statingfungus
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.