JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/11/2014 1:45:40 PM

BEARDS

They need to be in this game. Not just stubble, chinstraps and goatees. I'm talking BEARDS. Man beards. Like mine. [spoiler]Beards[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This really makes me sick....the grotesque lack of beards makes my stomach turn.....I mean really bungie half the people in your office (certainly all the coolest people) have beards....HOW COULD YOU NOT INCLUDE THEM!!!! You have failed your bearded brothers bungie....all you bungie employees with beards (epic or the not quite as badass stubble) should be immensely ashamed of yourselves and be forced to face the most severe punishment of all.....the razor...that's right your beards should all be shaven away!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • We'll need a couple of different braided beards as well.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Being half Scotish and half Puerto Rican I can relate. *To being extra lazy?* To having a beard! Shut up!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Beards made of iron filings for the exo men out there
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Hell yeah. I would rock that Amish beard. As a Warlock all my power would come from it
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Edited by WideningTuna: 7/11/2014 2:31:38 PM
              Ya without beards I'll never make a human character.
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • Yargggghhh
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by PA1N7 1T BLACK: 7/11/2014 2:14:25 PM
                  We need more hairstyles 0.o and of course, glorious facial hair WE NEED THE SAGE BEARD! YESSSS
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Edited by Revonth: 7/11/2014 2:05:15 PM
                    I didn't see it in the trailer it showed character creation for a moment
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Besides the evident need for facial hair. There needs to be more normal hair styles! In the alpha they were way too stylized. Especially for the awoken. That's why I didn't feel as interested to play as one so much.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • I'm almost positive they are going to be
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • We want beards.
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.