JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by The Amazing Ace: 7/11/2014 12:15:12 PM

News, Clarifying Misinformation; and Strike Poll

Mute the sounds and put music over top

Leave it as is - talk to yourself for all to hear

Id rather hear more about Xbox fans being betrayed

Other option (leave a comment)

Hello, fellow Guardians. I am sharing this video summarizing Bungie Day news, skimming over E3 news and clarifying some misinformation. What I would really like is feedback about the misinformation. What does the community think? It starts at ~3:55 for those of you who already know about the other news. While I'm at it, I would like to take a poll of how I should present my Strike footage. My footage of the Strike during the Alpha did not record anyone else's voice but my own. I have not been able to decide whether or not to leave it as is (so that it basically sounds like I'm talking to myself - or at least an imaginary friend) or to just mute it and throw music on top. Other suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance! And FFS leave the console war bull$#!& out of this thread. I don't want to hear it, and neither does anyone else. Thanks.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.
;