JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by TeeRigga: 7/9/2014 2:56:13 AM

Dear ps4 players!!!!

I'm an xbox owner and I'm a little crying B****, I'm also 12 years old.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by PA1N7 1T BLACK: 7/10/2014 3:36:15 PM
    PA1N7 1T BLACK
    PA1N7 1T BLACK

Praise the gun! - old

Lol at the PS fan who wants to make us look bad...only to make PS fans look bad Rule #1, Dont hurt your own group bud
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• THIS TROLL CAME FROM THE MOON
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Some truth is hidden in this post. Hodor.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • this is half of the xbox players on this forum
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Yea is that why on your account you have a psn ID But no Xbox gt
          Add more answer options

• [quote]I'm an xbox owner and I'm a little crying B****, I'm also 12 years old.[/quote] Trust me when i say "we know" most xbox gamers are
          Add more answer options

• This troll has a psn account.
          Add more answer options

• Hey there buddy i am a Ps4 Owner with a wooden leg and 8 Cats why the wooden leg? missleaded nova bomb took it into the vortex
          Add more answer options

• Hello everyone on xbox live, besides the guy with the 5 kids and the chickens running around in the background, good to hear from you again. Say hello to the overweight 40-something breathing heavily into the mic for me!
          Add more answer options

• Hello, I am a PS4 owner and I am not 12 years old lol. Nice to meet you.
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • Yeah you are!
            Add more answer options

• Edited by The Everything: 7/9/2014 3:11:01 AM
            Please tag this with #Satire. Now tag it with #OPthinkshe'screative
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.