JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:ReClaim Gaming
Edited by True Reclaimer: 7/16/2014 11:28:58 AM

Which Edition of Destiny are you buying?!

Destiny Regular

Destiny Limited

Destiny Ghost CE

Destiny Digital

Destiny Digital Deluxe Limited

None because Im poor :c

All because Im rich c:

Guardians! Which version of Destiny are you going to buy?? I just preordered the Ghost CE, cannot wait to get it! But the limited edition is probably the best deal!! *Digital Deluxe was renamed Digital Guardian Edition [i]True_Reclaimer[/i] [u]Reclaim Destiny (PS4 Clan)[/u] [b]Rise. Raid. Reclaim.[/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Limited Edition, please don't pay 50$ for the ghost...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Limited because on the 7th when I went to my local gamestop to reserve it, the ghost edition was sold out and there was a LINE yes a LINE.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Edited by Rolandvz: 7/16/2014 8:56:37 PM
        I'm gonna be starting my job soon so I'll save up for PS4 and Destiny eventually. I have some more important things to save up for first. I can't wait to play though.
        Add more answer options

• The correct one.
        Add more answer options

• Preordered the White PS4 Destiny Bundle because I don't own a PS4 yet. The white PS4 is so pretty.
        Add more answer options

• pre-ordered regular a few months back but the others came out, cancelled it and bought the limited.
        Add more answer options

• regular digital
        Add more answer options

• I'm buying ghost edition if they restock
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • None. Because I don't want to. I can afford it, I just think it looks shit.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            I pre-ordered the regular version, which has since been upgraded to include the vanguard armoury. I pre-ordered mine before the different editions where available, otherwise i would of probably went with the limited edition!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I have the Ghost Edition preordered and I bought the Digital Guardian Edition because I want the Day One download, and because I can...
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • I currently have the standard digital edition pre-order, but I'm going to upgrade to digital guardian edition after the beta. I didn't change it yet because i thought it might mess up my beta download.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Regular ps3 until I upgrade to the ps4 in 2015
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • I currently have money towards the Limited Edition. I tried for Ghost but alas failed :(
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Regular [spoiler][b]I AM A GOD[/b][/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Ordered Ghost and the Standard edition's. Just hope the Ghost gets here and does not get canceled due to stock issues. If it does i still have the regular version at least.
                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                        • Ghost Edition for PS4 thanks to walmart.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Limited Edition, this is the one game I feel that it's necessary to buy a limited edition to get the full Destiny Experience
                            Add more answer options

• I'll be going with the Regular.. Can't understand why everyne wants the Ghost/Limited Edition :o I mean only because of that physical stuff?
                            Add more answer options

6 Replies
                            • [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post?id=66036258&sort=0]I got the Destiny Limited Edition.[/url]
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Ghost edition, but rumors have it that most of online orders will be cancelled due to being out of stock upon shipping day. UK sites let you order a unlimited number without a stock limit, upon shipping day a lot of orders simply get cancelled.
                                Add more answer options

• Im getting the white ps4 bundle because its badass
                                Add more answer options

• Digital guardian edition
                                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                • Digital Guardian Edition. Don't need all the physical stuff
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • I'm of the select few who went digital it seems
                                    Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                    • What does the limited come with?
                                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.