JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by kurfar: 7/8/2014 3:18:18 AM
kurfar

Beards confirmed!

Beards confirmed by DeeJ! Watch at his interview now on Twitch!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

UNIT 242
    UNIT 242

"THERE IS NO SHELTER FROM THE STORM" - old

He was talking about the beards in the unboxing video, not in the game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh my god! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Add more answer options

• THANK YOU DEEJ DUDE!! ToT No.. I'm not crying.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I hope they'll have a Sage beard available.
      Add more answer options

• Is that beards I see? Is that the smell of old spice? Yes ladies it is indeed. Hi. ;)
      Add more answer options

• My soup is saved.
      Add more answer options

• Now we need beards for female characters, make it so! :P
      Add more answer options

• I was listening and he was referencing the beard worn by Jonathan Goff in the unboxing video, but he def. saw how it was taken and didn't bother correcting himself. So who knows.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • As long as we get full on man beards and stubble I'm happy
        Add more answer options

• Awesome. Now if they add a few more hairstyles in the game, I would have nothing to say.
        Add more answer options

• Knock knock Who's there Wait Wait who Beards...
        Add more answer options

• A song for all you beard admirers out there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U
        Add more answer options

SquattingTurtle
        SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

Thats pretty cray brah!
        Add more answer options

• Can you put the link :)
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Great. Now I have to be a Meat bag!!
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Seriously??
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.