JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/7/2014 11:26:50 AM

To Beard? or Not to Beard? That is the question.

I want my Guardian Bearded! It is important to me!

I don't care either way.

I think beards are stupid.

I want to know what the community thinks. Do you want the option to customize your Guardian with a beard? I have to say that I feel that my Guardian won't fully represent me without being bearded.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by xTitaniumTitanx: 7/7/2014 11:31:22 AM
    Go Bearded or go home! 😀
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Talengard: 7/7/2014 11:44:41 AM
    I do't typically add beards to my characters as I'm not a genetically hairy person. But I like to see other people's characters and think, "Man, that guy has seen some sh*t."
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Beards are a must never seen an rpg without them. Does the teen rating limit beards lol.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by DL3MA: 7/7/2014 11:59:15 AM
        Pretty sure any heroism is from a nice thick beard. Please bungie pa pa pa pleasèeeee
        Add more answer options

• Why on earth would there not be beards? I doubt they won't have beards there is no way. No beards? Then no hair either should be there.
        Add more answer options

ghost59
        ghost59

"dont let the sea devour you." - 8/29/2016 12:42:32 AM

I want a Exo bread
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • If your guardian has no beard then they are female !!!! Beard it up bungie
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Maybe the "Special Reward" for playing the beta on the 26th is a long thick beard.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by xHallowedHunterx: 7/8/2014 1:21:25 AM
            If you have played any game with character creation you must have noticed a variety of beards to choose from, but bungie has apparently decided that the guardians can't be man enough to have grown a beard.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • I feel that with some of the lead developers from Bungie rocking awesome beards, why can't we put them on our Guardians? We need beards. I wanna be the weirdo with the beardo.
              Add more answer options

• ill take two beards please ^__^
              Add more answer options

Shotgun joel
              Shotgun joel

Looking for Xbox one clan - old

Wait. You can't put a beard on your character...?
              Add more answer options

• To beard or not to beard you ask well maybe the answer is in the question
              Add more answer options

• Wooo! 100th vote for the beards! Keep on bearding on Guardian.
              Add more answer options

Hank Spank
              Hank Spank

One time for a guy who knows. - old

There was a thread earlier where the op said he saw on a twitch of bungie or something, that beards were confirmed
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
              • There is no option for "I am female"
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • I will die without a beard. True story
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Females with facial hair are hot #so wow so now
                    Add more answer options

• I want my character to have Xabi Alonso's Beard.
                    Add more answer options

• Always beard. The most beard.
                    Add more answer options

• I want some sick Mutton Chops!
                    Add more answer options

• BEARDS!
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      UNIT 242
                      UNIT 242

"DO IT FOR HARAMBE!" - old

Beards too bad-ass to make it into a T game, lol. I want beards, and especially a stubble option.
                      Add more answer options

• Handle Bar mustache master race.
                      Add more answer options

• I will be Hairy Hunter
                      Add more answer options

• Beards are actually really important to me. Not only because I have one and they're just plain awesome but because I pictured my character to be this tough ragged outlaw sort of character. Especially with the fantasy element they went with they need beards
                      Add more answer options

1 2
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.