JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by so much pumpkins: 7/7/2014 10:15:17 AM

DEADLIEST EBOLA OUTBREAK EVER happening right now

OH NO

THIS IS REALLY BAD

OH NO NO NO NO THIS IS REALLY REALLY BAD

I just saw this video.... this doesn't seem good.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think it's pretty cool
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I personally think that the media like to scare monger. Remember bird flu about 6/7 years ago? Also swine flu? When's the last time you heard about those?!
    Add more answer options

• You do know that flu kills 500-1000 times more people every year (250000-500000) that ebola has and you are also more likely to die by falling out of bed than of ebola
    Add more answer options

• Oh no I kinda don't care because it's been going on forever and hasn't reached my side if the country yet #fukyoueast
    Add more answer options

• Ehh!
    Add more answer options

• Forgive my ignorance, but since I don't feel like googling this, if it isn't airborne or water borne, how the Hell is it spreading so quickly? Do you catch it by touching something with the virus on it? If so, that seems just as dangerous...
    Add more answer options

14 Replies
    • It spreads serveral factors of 10 less then easy then the common flu. Could Amerika calm down please?
      Add more answer options

• OHMAGAWD WREE ALL GONA DIE!!!!1!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I violated the codes of conduct and was met with ninja justice.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • If it in Africa it needs a warm climate to work. I like in Canada. Yay Cold Weather
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • People in Africaneed to stop being -blam!-ing idiots before it becomes airborne. For god's sake...
            Add more answer options

• Just nuke the country, literally can solves ALL problems with a nuke.
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • Edited by Forum Shark: 7/7/2014 8:14:25 PM
              Ebola is a really horrifying virus. It basically melts your insides into goop, according to my prior knowledge.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • The worlds toilet
                Add more answer options

• Looks like it's time to move to Madagascar before the ports close. everyone knows Madagascar Is impenetrable to diseases.
                Add more answer options

• It'll come to the US eventually...then everything will turn into the division....
                Add more answer options

• Two tickets to Greenland please.
                Add more answer options

• Shit. Someone's winning at Plague Incorporated. [spoiler]If they go for resistance to cold they might be able to get Greenland early enough... [/spoiler] [spoiler]-blam!- you Greenland.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • YAY ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Well.. If one of them travels to another country and it spreads wouldn't the hospitals and doctors go find a cure there then? They most likely can afford it anyway, right? And if they find a cure in let's say America, then they can send the cure to Africa too, right? Africa should travel to wealthy places so hospitals will search for cures! :D
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Holy shit. About 500 people have died and 800 are infected in Africa. THE WORLD'S COMING TO AN END.
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by OutHouse: 7/7/2014 3:13:01 PM
                      When they start eating ppl and World War Z happens. Holler.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Can we just quarantine the area and wait for this mess to sort itself out?
                        Add more answer options

• Did she actually use Wikipedia as her source of information?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • [b][i]Have fun meatbags.[/i][/b]
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • The person in that video is a fear mongering idiot.
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.