JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Jono: 7/6/2014 8:25:31 AM
Jono

Cars nobody talks about

When it comes to Dodge, the Challenger and Charger are put into the spotlight all the time but the Viper seems to always be left behind and forgotten. There's an '02 Viper GTS for sale at a dealership about an hour and a half away from my home. If I had the money I would buy it without question. I'd drive up and down the 101 here in California with her.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What's cars
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Vulvas. Whoops, wait, [i]Volvos[/i]. I'm sorry, Swedes, but nobody outside of Lake Tahoe over here has a Volvo.
    Add more answer options

Index
    Index

Steak dinner - old

2002 Pontiac Montana. The sex panther of soccer minivans. If you squint your eyes and tilt your head, and then close your eyes, it looks just like a Tesla Model S.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • If it ain't keep it ain't shit.
      Add more answer options

• The best car I owned that was a smooth ride was a 94 Mazda Millenia. Mechs didn't even kno how to work on the engine it was too unique
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Tesla Model S. Saving the environment bi[b]t[/b]ches.
        Add more answer options

21 Replies
        • Edited by afanofIceJJFish: 7/8/2014 5:32:35 AM
          [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Toyota-Celica-GT.jpg]Toyota Celica[/url].
          Add more answer options

• You can get a used Viper for under $30k, usually. I'd totally get one if insurance wasn't super expensive.
          Add more answer options

• Campagna T-Rex
          Add more answer options

• Motorbikes beat most cars
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Mr Mulberry: 7/7/2014 4:44:58 PM
          I've seen a couple of those around town. They're nice cars, but kind of old news at this point.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Dodge Neon
            Add more answer options

• Would suck a dick for a Shelby Daytona
            Add more answer options

• Car that doesn't get much talk that deserves it: Lancia Stratos. Car that is rightfully unmentioned: G-Wizz.
            Add more answer options

• I saw the most hideous car the other day, and I said "Wow, I respect that car. It's so ugly that I respect it."
            Add more answer options

• Ford Shelby GT 500
            Add more answer options

• I think I'm the only Thunderbird fan on this whole site.
            Add more answer options

14 Replies
            • I drive a CRV. I don't see them much
              Add more answer options

• Chevy Lumina
              Add more answer options

• In line with the OP's post is the Ram SRT-10. 500 hp of trck aesomeness. Here's to hoping SRT makes a new SRT Hellcat Ram pronto. I [b]need[/b] a 700 hp truck. Like yesterday.
              Add more answer options

• Reliant Robin.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • The Ferrari California, alot of people make fun of it
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Edited by Porsche 914: 7/6/2014 8:51:20 AM
                  Toyota Celica Porsche 914 Subaru Legacy Spec B Toyota Soarer Anything Lancia(in the us at least) Forester XT Subaru Jutsy Subaru XT E36 M3
                  Add more answer options

9 Replies
                  • Edited by Vakarian: 7/6/2014 6:50:42 PM
                    http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/GLOB/crop/1158x779+62+73/resize/628x417!/format/jpg/quality/85/http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/94aac404391c5c898bd1f626bb077322/200128491/2015-Nissan-370Z-Nismo-001.jpglink People talk about this car but still... <3
                    Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
                    Add more answer options

11 Replies
                    • [quote]When it comes to Dodge, the Challenger and Charger are put into the spotlight all the time but the Viper seems to always be left behind and forgotten. There's an '02 Viper GTS for sale at a dealership about an hour and a half away from my home. If I had the money I would buy it without question. I'd drive up and down the 101 here in California with her.[/quote]pagani or mclaren are my favorite
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.