JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:The Guardian Trinity
7/5/2014 6:23:12 AM

What race of beasts do you look forward to slaying?

Cabal

Fallen

Hive

Vex

What race of enemies in [i]Destiny[/i] do you desperately want to pwn?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I want to slay The Traveler itself as the final boss to end the franchise, even if I must kill all other Guardians to do so.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • Fighting the fallen and the hive during the alpha felt the same to me... Hopefully the vex and cabal have some more variety
      Add more answer options

• Where's the "All" option, I want their heads as trophies on my wall
      Add more answer options

• Your mom!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by AbaraiRenji: 7/6/2014 3:09:25 AM
        Cabal! As the last "known" guardian of my bloodline and a Titan, we have quite the score to settle. Can't wait to put my shoulder right through one of those shields and punch those oversized tin cans right in the star gazers.
        Add more answer options

• The ones in the game.
        Add more answer options

• Those big bullies who have their lvls as question marks!
        Add more answer options

• I shall cleanse those who oppose humanity. ...Basically all of them.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Nashtalia: 7/6/2014 3:09:24 AM
        Nashtalia
        Nashtalia

Private Group all Day :D - old

hive probly...the equivilent of husks in mass effect, the undead is the term....the rest are more or less soldier types
        Add more answer options

• Guardians ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Definitely the undead hive. I mean how do you kill that, which had no life?
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Cabal, they seem to be the most difficult to kill.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Did you see how Vex shoot out the beam of light when they die? So cool.
              Add more answer options

• The darkness
              Add more answer options

• I can't wait to have that moment when I'm stood in the middle of a room, surrounded by slaughtered robot corpses. That feel.
              Add more answer options

• Hive
              Add more answer options

• The true rulers of darkness. They must be stopped.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Devs :P
                Add more answer options

• I say Cabal because they just look Like the best enemy to put bullets between their skull
                Add more answer options

• It's the Cabal for me.
                Add more answer options

• I think everyone chose the Cabal because simply due to their appearance and their descriptions by Bungie, they just seem like big douche bags that I, and I believe everyone else, can't wait to but a bullet in between their eyes!
                Add more answer options

• Unicorns
                Add more answer options

ghost59
                ghost59

"you and me are going places." - old

All of them [spoiler]the hive are an ancient race that made the hell mouth [/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Edited by gutterxshark: 7/5/2014 9:13:41 AM
                Cabal! I cant wait to see those huge hulking dropships circling overhead. And they remind me of the Mondoshewan from The Fifth Element :) [url=http://www.propstore.com/content/propstorecollection/mondo/PDVD_004.jpg]remember these guys?[/url]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.