JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/3/2014 11:09:38 AM

Hi flood

it's been a while since the last time I came here, what happened during the last two years? I'm confused.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey, I remember you! [spoiler]I don't.[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • Well all the PS players came and populated #Destiny the worst forum
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Some major shit hit the fan.
        Add more answer options

• hey why dont you just tell us how it was back then?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • You missed a very interesting stage in the flood's history - Camnator threads.
          Add more answer options

• Well... I'm here.
          Add more answer options

• Welcome back!
          Add more answer options

• Hai!
          Add more answer options

• Some old users left, a large influx of new users came, the #clans forum was created, and, many say that the flood has greatly declined. Welcome back! P.S. Avoid the cancerous threads in #destiny
          Add more answer options

• forum was much better without you
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.