JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:The Garage
7/2/2014 4:06:45 AM

Do you ever nickname your cars?

Do you ever nickname your cars? I usually don't but with my new civic I decided to call him Jeremy. I don't know why he just feels like a Jeremy.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I call it the Puma.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My minivan is "The Swagwagon".
    Add more answer options

• [i]the stig[/i]
    Add more answer options

• "Bae"
    Add more answer options

• Jeremy Clarkson?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Jeremy? Jeremy who? [spoiler]I call mine Shitbox.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I call my FJ the "Rice Burner" sometimes
        Add more answer options

• I called my car the Freedom Mobile on the Fourth of July, does that count?
        Add more answer options

• All I can think of in this thread is Oliver.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          BioSmiley
          BioSmiley

The Spectacular SpiderBipo! - 7/28/2016 7:02:52 AM

If I had a car, maybe.
          Add more answer options

8 Replies
          • Luscious
            Add more answer options

• The -blam!- Truck and the Shaggin' Wagon.
            Add more answer options

• Sheila and Lopez
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • I typically call my car a "Skyactiv 3" just to differentiate it from the regular 2.0 liter, the 2.5 liter and the turbo 2.3 liter of the other Mazda 3/Mazdaspeed 3s. Engine, transmission, chassis and body which are fairly different(and superior, except for the power output when compared to the turbo 2.3 liter Speed 3, but that's expected) to the others.
              Add more answer options

• The '99 Chevy Venture we have has a few nicknames. The Hulk (it's green) is my favorite one.
              Add more answer options

• "Mr.D" I have a sticker on one of my windows, it goes back to when my grandpa used to call me that all the time when I went to his house so it has sentimental value.
              Add more answer options

• Nope. That only happens to my basses.
              Add more answer options

• I tried, but I always felt stupid referring to the car by a name. Though I have a Mustang - SVT Cobra, I only refer to it as 'the Cobra', but it's not like I named it.
              Add more answer options

• ...[i]What car[/i]...
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • Actually, does Piece of Shit count as a name?
                Add more answer options

• Not my current car but the car I'm about to buy I'm thinking about naming but I have no idea what it would be
                Add more answer options

• No. But I [i]named [/i]my car Josiah.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • No but my computer tablets phone etc I do?
                  Add more answer options

• No
                  Add more answer options

• Nah. I thought about it when I initially got it, but it lost its appeal quickly.
                  Add more answer options

• Why? I don't get it.
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.