JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/1/2014 7:19:09 AM
Pureey

TFW you upset your girlfriend

How do you feel when you upset your girlfriend? I personally feel like shit and I hate myself.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Ktan Dantaktee
    Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. - old

[quote]feel like shit and I hate myself.[/quote] If you don't feel this way, then you're doing it wrong.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Stop pretending that your hand is a person with real emotions.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Depends on why she's upset... If it's a genuine reason, I feel bad. If it's over stupid shit, I don't care.
      Add more answer options

• I don't upset her because I'm not a douche
      Add more answer options

• >Relationshits
      Add more answer options

• Fap
      Add more answer options

• ­­­
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
        BioSmiley
        BioSmiley

The Spectacular SpiderBipo! - 7/28/2016 7:02:52 AM

[i]Don't be upsetti, have some spaghetti![/i]
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • TFW I don't have a girlfriend.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • #grills
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.