JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:The Garage
6/28/2014 10:05:57 PM

Bought a "new" car.

Well I bought a "beater" car, so I don't have to worry about my Celica as much. 95 Civic coupe 5 speed. It's a little rough around the edges but with a little work it will be fine. It's nothing too special but it's got a bit of character. Discuss your most recent car purchase.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Those cars run forever
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
      'Merka
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Why would you buy such an old car...
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • My most recent car purchase was in 2008 for a '99 Honda Accord. Thinking about getting a motorcycle though.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • 1999 Mazda Miata is the most recent acquisition, but mine is a 2000 Ford F-150
            Add more answer options

12 Replies
            • [quote]Discuss your most recent car purchase[/quote] I'M 15 GODDAMNIT! I WANT A CAR NOW!
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Got a "new" accord today. It's a 2007 accord, but it only has 24k miles on it, which is almost nothing for a Honda. I got from autonation because a private seller would make a deal this good too sketchy. After state fees and dealer fees I got it just under 14k. Its a top trim level, and its an accord, which is perfect for me ATM. I don't want a racecar. Yet.
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • Edited by KingKrown: 6/29/2014 4:34:52 AM
                  1st Car, Black Chrysler Concorde 98 - bought it when i was 18 2nd Car, Red Dodge Intrepid 2001 - bought it when I was 20 3rd....When I find something that's a 2001 or newer,full-sized ...I hate 2-doors ._.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • 96 dodge ram 2500 for $1500. I could tell ya what a beater looks like lol.
                    Add more answer options

8 Replies
                    • Do a Integra engine swap. Make a sleeper.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Welcome to the civic club. We have 1 rule you must follow. 1 You are not allowed to rice up your civic.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • [quote]Discuss your most recent car purchase.[/quote] I'm still working on it.
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Do want...
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Nice Porsche
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Aha! Zee snail is no mere car! I got it for 1200 bucks when the owner was originally asking 2500 for it. It's in remarkable shape considering how cheap I got it. A little bit of water damage to the roof that was fixed before I bought it, some wonky electronics, and a loose part on the donut that makes the thing loud as hell need to be fixed. The outside could use a paint job and some metal and lights are dented, but those will all be fixed in time. When I have the money I'm going to slowly modify the inside to feel more homy, adding actual wooden furnishings so it's like a cabin on wheels.
                                Add more answer options

18 Replies
                                • Edited by DesticleStomper6: 6/29/2014 11:59:55 AM
                                  What's with the USA sticker right above the Honda badge? YER NO I NO ERM DREVERN ER CHERNEESE MOWBEEL BUT GERDERM IT DIS MERICUH
                                  Add more answer options

• Watch my go like Sherlock Holmes up in this bitch with what you should do... >95 Civic Coupe >5 spd(manual? even better) >FWD >Texas plates >Probably lives in Texas >Texas has a growing Rallycross Community >Already a beater car You need to get some mud flaps, a skid plate, new tires and rims, then Rallycross that thing. [url]http://www.texasrallysport.com/[/url]
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • 89 civic master race!
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Nice, and should be reliable to. My recent purchase, was well the Mach but I just got a whole new rear bumper after getting rear ended. Came out awesome, place did a great job matching the paint. Although my driver's side air vent is missing which is really suspicious.
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                      • that's like the same car im looking for was it hard to find it?
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • What is your current job occupation? Don't you have like three cars now?
                                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                          • Please don't do anything stupid to it.
                                            Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                            • Ok
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • My most recent purchase is a beauty. You can taste the flavours as you open her up. Some soft features, mostly hard though. Full of characters. Haribo starmix are great.
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                • You should have bought a used cop car.
                                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                                  • Keep me informed about what you do to it please.
                                                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    You are not allowed to view this content.