JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/25/2014 12:55:19 AM

Feminist gets BTFO by Black Nationalists.

This made my day. What's your take on this? Who is in the right/wrong?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "Cave b*tch feminist"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can't tell which is side is more stupid.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by ABotelho: 6/26/2014 4:07:11 PM
    I don't even know what the hell was going on there. What the -blam!- are they even preaching? They sound crazy.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • [i]Cringe-worthy to it's maximum extent.[/i]
      Add more answer options

• These are not black nationalists. These are "Black Hebrew Israelites". This religious cult just twists and distorts the words of the Bible to suit their own racist needs. They say that Blacks are one tribe of the Israelites, Mexicans are another, Indians, are another. They think they are the chosen people and that white people and Asians are the devils spawns. This cult is actually growing pretty fast too but you won't hear the liberal media ever talk about it
      Add more answer options

• "lesbianism", it's the same thing as homosexuality... dumb c*nt -_- OT: I would have caved his skull in.... Until he shouted "death to America!" ^-^.
      Add more answer options

18 Replies
      • Don't -blam!- with black people
        Add more answer options

• "All men" rofl
        Add more answer options

• Wait, the bible says you can have slaves ?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Poweezy: 6/26/2014 4:24:55 PM
          Add more answer options

• All of my wat... I don't know what's more stupid and cringe worthy, that video and the plebs in it, the youtube comments or most of the post itt...
          Add more answer options

• those guys are awesome i -blam!-ing love it
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Capiton Render: 6/25/2014 10:33:11 AM
          Black nationalists are a joke to be honest. I hope all five of those morons get shot by someone. Im all for equal rights, and these guys with their ignorance dont deserve it.
          Add more answer options

• This is really making me cringe hard.
          Add more answer options

• Lol feminism Lol religion (I think?)
          Add more answer options

• B-but, muh spectrum!
          Add more answer options

• I don't necessarily agree with either group, but that feminist was being a bitch and I lol when she was pushed over.
          Add more answer options

• The feminist and the black group are both idiots, but the black group are evil idiots.
          Add more answer options

• what is "BTFO"?
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Edited by Turké Timer: 6/25/2014 6:31:41 PM
            All of the discomfort. Edit: After reading the comments... I can't stay in here. Setritus out.
            Add more answer options

• What's this guy preaching is he anti homosexual?
            Add more answer options

Silent
            Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

Black Israelites are the End Game of our cultural evolution. Just as those species immune to plague or predator flourish, the silencing and neutering of political correctness has left these men as the final warriors in politics. They're black [i]and[/i] Jewish. Do you think Social Justice has any chance of guilting them into [i]anything[/i]? You will literally be apologizing to them as they break their fingers on your children's heads.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Both parties come across as disrespectful and confrontational idiots with extremist points of view that hold no merit whatsoever.
              Add more answer options

• Supremacism vs supremacism. So I guess it's simply dumb and dumber.
              Add more answer options

• Top Kek.
              Add more answer options

• Black Zionists? What the f­uck.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.