JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

6/21/2014 8:32:56 PM

What province do you think the Elder Scrolls 6 will take place in

Elsweyr

Argonia ( Black Marsh )

Valenwood

Summerset Isles

Hammerfell and Daggerfall

Other ( Not Skyrim, Cyrodil, Morrowind, but a calamity of multiple provinces )

All of Tamriel

I really think I would be cool if Black Marsh was the province, but I think it will take place in Summerset Isles
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I honestly want it to either be 3-4 small provinces ( Valenwood, Summerset isles, Elseweyr) or to be in an entire new continent like Akivir.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't expect a new Elder Scrolls game for at least another 10 years
    Add more answer options

17 Replies
    • Having all of Tamriel would be really cool, but I'm kind of afraid with all that land space the world will be uninteresting and boring. A highly detailed singular region is much Better than a large empty one. -cough- ESO -cough cough-
      Add more answer options

• I've been wanting black Marsh for so long.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by SpaceEagle: 6/22/2014 10:22:02 PM
      Valenwood or elsweyr
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Citrus raptor: 6/22/2014 10:34:05 PM
      The planes of the Daedric Princes. The races from the past games are replaced with various Daedric bloodlines. Annoying visuals from start to finish... (Or maybe the planes look different through a demon's eyes?)
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by WaffleFairy937: 6/22/2014 10:58:04 PM
        I want the next ES to take place in valenwood, there are some crazy creatures there.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Either Black Marsh or Valenwood/Summerset Isles.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Eagles2910: 6/23/2014 12:50:00 AM
          Elsweyr or Black Marsh I think. Definetly not all of Tamriel because then they wouldn't have anywhere else to make a game.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • They're gonna make a new one with some weird method or another
            Add more answer options

• and now im sad again
            Add more answer options

• I want Fallout more TBH
            Add more answer options

• I'm still hoping for a game in Akavir
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • I strongly believe it will be the Summerset Isles because of the ongoing story with the Thalmor.
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
              • Elsweyr would be neat. Kitty Kat Kounty, I'll call it someday.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I'm hoping black marsh or valenwood
                  Add more answer options

Ender Wiggin
                  Ender Wiggin

я люблю тебя - old

I say all of Tamriel... Go big or go home.
                  Add more answer options

• Why not the other continent where the other races live?
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • I can't see a game focused on Redguards. What game has "black" people as the majority? Lol not racist, but we're talking about the game industry here. Khajjit and Argonians must have amazing structures in their culture. Would be neat to even just see concept art. But a whole game? As with Hammerfell, would be nice, but I doubt it. -Elf lands, or just sections of all in Tameriel.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • The Elder Scrolls: Detroit
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • I predict Hammerfell I really hope it's all of Tamriel though
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Elsweyr.
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by Tartan 118: 6/24/2014 4:49:04 PM
                          Valenwood or Summerset Isles. It won't be Elsweyr nor Black Marsh: too tricky to market provinces without humanoid natives.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • ELDER SCROLLS SIX: BLACK MARSH: >Choose anything other than Argonian >Die
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • the one that sucks, aka any of them
                              Add more answer options

11 Replies
                              • I would like it to take place in Elsweyr
                                Add more answer options

1 2 3
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.