JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

6/21/2014 8:32:56 PM

What province do you think the Elder Scrolls 6 will take place in

Elsweyr

Argonia ( Black Marsh )

Valenwood

Summerset Isles

Hammerfell and Daggerfall

Other ( Not Skyrim, Cyrodil, Morrowind, but a calamity of multiple provinces )

All of Tamriel

I really think I would be cool if Black Marsh was the province, but I think it will take place in Summerset Isles
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wanna see the home of the cat people and their dense forests and treetop societies!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Akaviri
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I think it'll be either kahjit Argonian or bosmer country.
        Add more answer options

The First Aifos
        The First Aifos

Have faith in the Herald. - old

I'm hoping Valenwood.
        Add more answer options

• Soviet Russia
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Honestly wish this was coming out instead of fallout tomorrow.
          Add more answer options

8 Replies
          • I hate Argonians. So I'm not playing it in black marsh
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Somewhere in the dominion
              Add more answer options

• Bump
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Pretty sure Bethesda leaked a photo saying argonia on it
                Add more answer options

• Valenwood. I want giant moving trees with cities built into them dammit.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • How about (hold on to your pants fellas), somewhere we haven't been before?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Valenwood, I don't want to roam around in a -blam!-ing desert for 20 hours just to get to my destination.
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by Mystic Phoenix24: 6/25/2014 3:49:52 AM
                    Elder scrolls online is Elder Scrolls 6.[spoiler]Technically[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Valenwood or Summerset Isles. By the way, ESO is not the Elder Scrolls 6.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I want something more like cyrodil, the area was more classic European inspired fantasy. I didn't like the Nordic Viking setting in skyrim. I like the classic knights of the nine type feel of the game.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Elsweyr or the Summerset isles, it seems as If they are going for a anti thalmorian presence, so maybe rebellions in Elsweyr or invasion/ war on the Summerset isles.
                          Add more answer options

• I would like it to take place in Elsweyr
                          Add more answer options

• Elsweyr.
                          Add more answer options

• Elsweyr would be neat. Kitty Kat Kounty, I'll call it someday.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • the one that sucks, aka any of them
                            Add more answer options

11 Replies
                            • >people thinking ES6 will contain all of Tamriel You're all idiots.
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Fallout 4,
                                Add more answer options

• why not an epic war with another continent?
                                Add more answer options

• While all of Tamriel would be cool, it could possibly kill the future of the elder scrolls game unless there's some other huge landmass on the planet that this story exists on
                                Add more answer options

Ender Wiggin
                                Ender Wiggin

я люблю тебя - old

I say all of Tamriel... Go big or go home.
                                Add more answer options

preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.