JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#dance

originally posted in:Guardian Radio Alliance
6/20/2014 6:17:02 PM

More emotes

Would anyone like to see different emotes. I would like to find unlockable dances and different ways of sitting down. Just thought it would be a cool way to make your guardian different, not to mention I think it would be a cool feeling to see a Guardian doing the moon walk for the first time. P. S I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the warlock had a different dance at last year's E3. Just saying
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If they found a way to do something like taunts or extra dance moves that would be another small thing that would make Destiny so much better
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Space Break Dancing, my body is ready.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I would love to see taunts. Like maybe they could make the hunters pull out their blades and point it at someone. Be sweet if you were on the moon map behind the glass doing that to someone.
      Add more answer options

• I'll be a tiny bit disappointed if there isn't. For my experience in the alpha when you met someone in the world or the tower you usually ended up dancing, having a different and rare dance will be a good way to become legend.
      Add more answer options

• There probably is... We still hav Beta but they probably will hav them in the Full game
      Add more answer options

• I bet there will be more and you can choose 4 of the ones you've collected to map to the d pad
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • It would be really cool if they were as hard to get as the top helmet effects in halo reach were.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.