JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

6/19/2014 2:56:30 PM

My PS4 won't turn off.

So, after my exam today, the only thing I wanted to do was come home and watch some Netflix. I loaded up the application, and my console (seemingly) froze. I held down the PS button on my controller, and clicked "Go to Standby Mode". Now my PS4 has been sitting in this half-off stage, where the circular motion of the loading image is still on screen, and the light is flickering on-and-off white on the console. Any help or suggestions? I figure I'll just unplug it eventually, but I'd really rather avoid that.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You could always unplug the cord
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Have you held down the power button on the system?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • An axe always helps.[spoiler]unplug it?[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.