JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/19/2014 4:14:13 AM

Which enemy race are you most interested/curious in?

Cabal

Vex

Fallen

Hive

Just wondering what my fellow guardians think about the Destiny universe.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would have to say the hive. I don't think the darkness just created them from nothing. They had to come from somewhere, and I want to know about what and how they were before the Darkness. Also, although most of the hive seems mindless, especially the thralls (their name says it all), the wizards and acolytes seem to possess individual will. Do they, like their name suggests, worship the Darkness just as Guardians semi-worship the Traveler? And is it purely that they are in awe of the Darkness, or did it, like the Traveler with humans, do something to earn their devotion? I'm more curious about this race then the others- a space legion, time-robots, and militaristic nomad/invaders don't carry as much mystery as the hive.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Vex have the most mystery compared to other enemies. Fallen have a honor complex, Cabal just want to conquer everything, Hive are just a pawn of the darkness and the Vex.......time traveling robots? They will definitely have the best plot twist of the enemies I think.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I want to know more about the Fallen before their "fall". Bungie says they had a glorious past and I'm extremely interested in that. What happened and why and all that.
      Add more answer options

• I wanna know what the fifth Enemy will be most likely the darkness it's self who knows we will learn more on the 17th maybe if not the beta then when the game ships
      Add more answer options

• As far as fighting them goes - The Cabal. I wanna see if their huge guns (huge everything, really) is overcompensation, or if they're truly a force to be reckoned with. They LOOK like the most potentially challenging enemies in the game, I really hope that's the case. Although as far as fluff is concerned, the Cabal are actually the least interesting race to me. Storyline wise - The Vex. It's nice of them to travel back in time so that I can kick their arses, but i want to know if there's a method for their madness. Who built them? Why did they come back? Answers, damn it! (Unless they actually specifically came back in time for the sole reason of getting killed by me, in which case, I'm most appreciative)
      Add more answer options

• The Cabal I want to see if they are truly a engine of war!!!
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
        ghost59
        ghost59

"you and me are going places." - 7/27/2016 7:33:45 PM

The cabal and hive.
        Add more answer options

• Lol, nothing can beat time traveling robots of death (Terminator ftw!)
        Add more answer options

• Th fallen are cool, and the vex are very interesting. The Hive may end up having a great backstory. But the Cabal, they sound cool with their imperialism and such.
        Add more answer options

• Something about those mole men cabal that just makes them so.... Interesting! And they are huge mother -blam-ers!
        Add more answer options

• Uh, time traveling robots.
        Add more answer options

• I want to learn about the Vex because no one knows where they came from. They're from the future and they're mysterious. :)
        Add more answer options

• I wanna fight the hive the most but I want to learn about their origin and from the looks I think that the hive are closer to the origin of the darkness than the other races
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • The darkness
          Add more answer options

• Hive, I wanna fight race like the flood and it looks like hive is as close as it gets
          Add more answer options

• The fallen because that's what was on my poster when I Pre ordered last September lol
          Add more answer options

• General Grievous race
          Add more answer options

• If you like, it would be cool knowing why you chose that specific race.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.