JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/18/2014 1:45:14 AM

Change dull Multiplayer Voice to...

Giancarlo Esposito (from Law of the Jungle video)

David Scully (Sgt Major Avery Johnson from Halo series)

Alona Tal (voice of Kat/Noble 2 in Halo: Reach)

A lot of people think of big name distinguished voices, but it'll be too much money. So why not use actors that Bungie already worked with and had great success! What do u guys think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I want them to hire Leonardo DiCaprio but only if he uses the voice Arnie from Gilbert Grape.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Arnold Schwarzenegger :)
      Add more answer options

• I like Lord Shaxx Crucible voice. Just get rid of that Ghost's voice. I want my sidekick to sound less of a hero than me. His voice is just too heroic.
      Add more answer options

• I like the voice though, gives the Crucible some well-needed class from my country.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by SpongyMallard7: 8/10/2014 5:00:37 PM
      SpongyMallard7
      SpongyMallard7

My name is not Bob - old

You guys think you know boring or bad voices? Look up the LotR: Conquest one.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Nighthawk0430: 8/10/2014 5:00:05 PM
      I wouldn't mind Giancarlo Esposito, loved his work on Revolution. Although if I could have anyone, I'd go with James Spader, can't wait to hear him voice Ultron
      Add more answer options

• What about me?
      Add more answer options

• Lord Shaxx is the man. Everyday until you like it!
      Add more answer options

• The law of the jungle sounds good, but I have to pick SGT Major because I feel like he would make some jokes and add entertainment.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • The drill sergeant from Full metal Jacket please.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by thefartassassin: 8/10/2014 4:49:23 PM
          I don't think they are going to change Lord Shaxx's voice, too much money and resources, and too close to launch anyway.
          Add more answer options

• I think it's fine as it is.
          Add more answer options

• Anyone even the guy who just served me at mcdonalds could do a better job
          Add more answer options

• It is a big toss up between Giancarlo and David for me. I'm going to have to go with David. Although, I would prefer to have Elias Toufexis narrate the matches.
          Add more answer options

Razgriz Prime
          Razgriz Prime

BoP Recruiting. Interested? - old

How about the announcer from Unreal Tournament 3? He was epic MULTIKILL! MEGAKILL!
          Add more answer options

• so you don't think Giancarlo Esposito is a big name? I personally like the announcer
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I know, we could get Jen Taylor (voiced Cortana) to voice the ghost too! Would you like that? You guys have got some great ideas here, together we can change this game into what it should have been! Halo: Destiny [spoiler]dorks[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Jeff Steitzer! No multiplayer announcer will ever be better. I would love to hear him calling out Double Down, Triple Down, Breaker...
              Add more answer options

• Shouldn't you have a 'keep it the same' option..?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by PROZIUM II: 8/10/2014 4:11:31 PM
                The current announcer's voice fits well (whole accent\world theme). But it is the delivery that is off. It sounds like the announcer is trying pick you up at the club. Little too suave for the liking. Needs more conviction and sense of urgency.
                Add more answer options

• I like the announcer too but who wouldn't mind Morgan Freeman!
                Add more answer options

• I like the announcer.
                Add more answer options

• I like the voice. Sounds more Profesional then some asshole yelling.at me for getting a double kill or capturing a flag.
                Add more answer options

• From your choices...Alona Tal. Imo though...Michael Biehn.
                Add more answer options

• I reckon James earl jones
                Add more answer options

• Gilbert Gottfried
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.