JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/16/2014 3:12:53 PM

GoT Warrior Name Generator

[url=http://www.zimbio.com/generator/d_rN-Gyttd2/What+Is+Your+Game+Of+Thrones+Warrior+Name?i=uEEtRSEelzK&t=YaCObIuLKtM]GoT Warrior Name[/url] I saw this being passed around on facebook and noticed none of the "titles" really followed a trend. I was curious as to what Flood would come up with. So guys, let's see what you get.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you came looking for justice, you've come to the wrong place.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • bamp
      Add more answer options

TribleDuker
      TribleDuker

Things are getting Frosty - old

So, this is how Bungie will know my true form... All this time of hiding, GoT knows.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Could've gone better.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Alright.
          Add more answer options

• El "The Sullied" Burninator: The Avenger of Dire Wolves.
          Add more answer options

• u wot
          Add more answer options

• Tingly The Hangover Flame Describes me pretty damn well
          Add more answer options

• Such edge.
          Add more answer options

• Collin "The Flayer" K****** Reviver of Dragons Rides for House Targaryen
          Add more answer options

• [quote]Bruh "The Unclean" Panda Admirerer of Storms Rides for House Greyjoy[/quote]
          Add more answer options

• Edited by TGI Skuldier: 6/17/2014 2:17:05 AM
          [quote]"The Hangover" Destroyer of Virtue Rides for House Targaryen[/quote] Oh lawdy...
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • The Secret- Keeper. Creator of Ice. Rides for House Targaryen.
            Add more answer options

• Noah "The Beloved" Carvalho Bringer of Ice Rides for House Greyjoy
            Add more answer options

• John"The Virgin"5550. F*ck that name generator.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Michael "The Flayer" [REDACTED] Reviver of Joy Rides with the Dothraki Actually pretty cool.
              Add more answer options

• "The Ghost" Lover of Madness House Greyjoy
              Add more answer options

• lol
              Add more answer options

• Two "The Cold Blooded" Chainz The Despoiler of Joy Rides for House Baratheon
              Add more answer options

• Vladimir "The Master" Putin Tamer of Fire Rides for House Stark
              Add more answer options

SoporificSlash
              SoporificSlash

d e e p g o o d s - old

Lol at the plebs who don't use their real names
              Add more answer options

Ktan Dantaktee
              Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. - old

No idea what any of that means, but OK.
              Add more answer options

• Grant "The Vagabond" M****** Leader of Pleasure Rides for Dothraki [quote]Leader of Pleasure[/quote] [quote]Pleasure[/quote]
              Add more answer options

• Edited by The Waifu Master: 6/17/2014 12:44:38 AM
              Waifu "The Deranged Master" Master. Salvager of Storms. Rides for house Tully.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Obelisk : 6/17/2014 12:35:27 AM
              [i]- For my real name[/i] The Serpent Betrayer of Night House Targaryen [i]- For my B.net name[/i] Poopbutt "The Frown" Maximum Champion of Storms House Mormont lol
              Add more answer options

• I like this, I like this [i]a lot[/i].
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.