6/14/2014 4:37:58 PM

Do you wish the game would come sonner?

I CAN'T WAIT!

Yes

No

Not in a hurry

[b][/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If it meant that the game would exclude certain features? No. If Bungie could finish polishing the game and travel back in time to June 20, 2014 and release the polished piece of art? Yes.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • 3 months to put the final touches on it. It will be worth the wait
      Add more answer options

• The more time they take, the better the game will be
      Add more answer options

• Patients is a vurtue
      Add more answer options

• As much as I want it now I know that good things come to those that wait.
      Add more answer options

• Honestly no, Bungie didn't set there dates on a whim, if the date is what they need to deliver a good product then that date it is
      Add more answer options

• I can't wait for it to come it but I want to make sure there aren't huge glitches our server shutdowns like in most games that just start.
      Add more answer options

• *sooner
      Add more answer options

• If they make it come out any sooner than its actual release date, the game could become to buggy in its full version, as much as I am looking forward to the game, it's unrealistic to think they might bring it out sooner.
      Add more answer options

• I would do any number of unsanitary, psychotic or cruel things to get my hands on this game.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.