JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by DaDerga: 6/14/2014 1:26:52 AM
DaDerga

PS Exclusives Are Timed Only

Courtesy of [b]AllegroCoffee[/b] over on reddit. The fine print under the details box says timed exclusivity. Edit: New Image. Pertinent text highlighted in image. Courtesy of [b]MistWave[/b].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm starting to think that all the BS yesterday was from Trolls since not to many ppl are responding to this today. OR they have decided to hide under a rock after getting thier undies in a bundle
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Xbox One is an awful console anyway, so who cares?
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • Well then, now that's out of the way! Seems Sony misspoke before, hopefully by accident. Now there's only the matter of splitscreen...
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • Gotta admit, those are gonna be awesome armors right out of the box, literally.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I wonder if this is accurate from Eurogamer. Looks like its exclusive for an entire year.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • It's real , it's on the PS store on PS4 . Xbots , yes Xbots did all that whining and crying . A shame I swear
            Add more answer options

25 Replies
            • How did people not know it was a times exclusive!? I knew right from the start when they annoyed their partnership with sony.
              Add more answer options

• yep, wonder how long though...30 days? come on September...xbox one!
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Even if its only timed exclusive. Has not it been said that bungie plans to come out and make the playstation version better in the long run? The alpha, it launching first on the system, the items coming to it first. Regardless if the items are exclusive seems bungies letting it be known that they are showing more love to ps fans this time around.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Oh thank you very much man! I feel so bad for losing my shit...I gotta calm the -blam!- down ;) but after seeing all those pre order armours...I dunno which class to be again :D but anyway, I want to apologise to any ps guardians that I pissed off
                  Add more answer options

• Yea when i saw it i stopped feeling like Xbox ppl are getting only 75% of a game (I know it was overreacting but I was worried xD)
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Is this really a surprise for you guys? If Bungie/Activision really wanted to go full deep mode they would go with Destiny being Playstation exclusive. The moment at the conference when the suit guy said "PvP Map, Strike and armor/weapons" everyone with their right mind would assume it would be timed only because a PvP map and a dungeon (strike) belongs to the game content unlike cosmetics like this "beautiful hemlet"... but fanboys are always blinded by hate and the hate train left way sooner than it should.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • The Real Issue We Need To Fcous On Is Why There Is No Kill Cam, Both PvE and PvP Don't Have A Kill Cam.
                      Add more answer options

13 Replies
                      • Except for the alpha. :(
                        Add more answer options

• Ever think it meant you only have a certain amount of time to pre order FOR the exclusive?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Use this one it is better...
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • I'm so happy right now! All how it should be!
                            Add more answer options

• This was known for ages, how is this news? Did everyone also just find out that it's timed for 1 year?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Thank you man for pointing this out.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Sony bad marketing lol
                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                • But, i want to fly off the handle and overreact!
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • if its timed exlusive thats completely understandable and im sure the xbox community will agree with me, now all we need is an official statement from bungie to confirm this.
                                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                    • I want that blue warlock armor. I want it bad.
                                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      • Fantastic news! Only problem is by the time I get the bonus armors, I'll already have superior gear, haha. But glad we get the strike and PvP map as well.
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • so, ps users get something first. we deserve this
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • Ha! Now the butthurt PS fans are more butthurt
                                            Add more answer options

15 Replies
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            You are not allowed to view this content.