JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/12/2014 7:06:32 AM
Zero

So i realized something today...

I have no reason to come back to this website but i spend the majority of time here every night. What sort of addictive hell hole is this place? Is it coated in cocaine? Please explain.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So basically, bnet resembles your addiction to cocain. Got it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just accept that its not your fault....its Obamas. Thanks Obama.
    Add more answer options

• Cocaine's fine in moderation, I first started using it over a year ago and since then have done it maybe 3 times. Last time was 5 months ago. Addiction's a choice. But I've been coming here almost every day for 5 years, no big deal. Passes the time between other stuff I do.
    Add more answer options

Reign of Bane
    Reign of Bane

M.I.A - old

Tell me about it, I usually hate social media. No Facebook, MySpace or Twitter accounts. Can 't get enough of B.net in recent months though. Sure there are a few dicks on b.net but there are lots of decent people here that actually have something stimulating to say.
    Add more answer options

• I know right? It's the worst and most cancerous place outside of a nuclear reactor but I have nothing else to do with my life on summer break until it ends, so... ;__;
    Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
    Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - 8/23/2016 8:30:26 PM

We're your family. You can't leave your family.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.