JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by LecomingBegend: 6/10/2014 5:20:46 PM

Here's why Nintendo won E3

Super Smash Bros Yarn Yoshi Captain Toad The Legend Of Zelda Pokemon Zelda Hyrule Warriors Mario Maker Splatoon Star Fox
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Banfiltrat0rN7: 6/10/2014 5:57:55 PM
    The real reason Nintendo won E3
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • No one talking about Splatoon wut r u guis gai?
      Add more answer options

• I'd say it was on par. Not all those games are appealing to everyone.
      Add more answer options

• No metroid prime games :( At least there is pokemon but i need a 3ds for that.
      Add more answer options

Tartan 118
      Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

They showed some good stuff. I'd say only slightly behind MS because I've never been a Ninty console owner. Never been invested in any of their franchises.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • >Still no new metroid preime esque game Meh.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Real reason Nintendo won E3 and gaming in general: Creativity.
          Add more answer options

• Nintendo is a joke and should sell Zelda to Microsoft
          Add more answer options

• Don't forget Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta 1 packaged in.
          Add more answer options

• No Starfox, no Metroid. No care.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • The only game that has slightly made me want to get a Wii U was the new legend of Zelda. I love zelda
            Add more answer options

• Captain Toad?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Miyamoto's "X" game actually looks great
              Add more answer options

• Nintendo sucked balls
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Grifshot: 6/10/2014 5:16:40 PM
              No Metroid No Starfox They didn't beat Microsoft but maybe everyone else.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • You forgot Starfox.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by ch33zy burrito: 6/10/2014 4:49:34 PM
                Yeah, I'm not seeing the reason
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • No StarFox No Metroid No Majoras Mask No Lucina for SSB. Nintendo comes in second.
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • It's [i]Yoshi's Woolly World.[/i] Much cozier. Also because their conference was exciting and fun.
                    Add more answer options

• The Legend of Zelda was the only one that impressed me, but it was enough to make me want a Wii U when the game is released. Haven't been interested in Zelda since Wind Waker.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • [Url=http://kotaku.com/mario-party-10-is-coming-to-the-wii-u-1588720042]Mario Party 10 [/url] [URL=http://kotaku.com/we-played-shigeru-miyamotos-new-star-fox-game-1588712327] Star Fox [/url]
                      Add more answer options

Nephilim713
                      Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV - 8/25/2016 12:25:21 PM

XENOBLADE 2 AND PALUTENA REVEAL for smash. Nintendo won yes.
                      Add more answer options

• I think I stopped breathing during the Pokemon trailer.
                      Add more answer options

• Zelda But that's 2015
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • They are so out of touch with their community its no wonder no one buys their console.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.