JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

6/8/2014 6:19:13 PM

My one gripe with the PS4...

...is that there are no USB Ports on the back side. It really urks me that I have to plug my A50's into the front of the console. It looks annoying as hell. On the other hand, the [url=http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/xbox-back.jpeg]Xbox One's got plenty of ports on it's backside[/url]. I prefer the way the One looks in comparison to the PS4. In both console and controller. And if they (MS/Sony, respectively) decide to do remakes of their consoles, I really think Sony should consider this. ITT: Post your gripes about the "next-generation". inb4lolpcmasterace inb4consolewar inb4getxboxone inb4ps4isbetter inb4nosuchthingasnextgenerationonpc

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.