JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Madman Mordo: 6/8/2014 2:50:59 PM

DODGSON, WE GOT DODGSON HERE!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jurassic-park-actor-arrested--blam!--kidnapping-13-year-old-girl-article-1.1819653 So I guess they did get him.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh look I finally have a reason to use this. Also what the hell man.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [i]Newman[/i]
    Add more answer options

• You mean these right?
    Add more answer options

• I guess you could say he [i]raptor[/i]....
    Add more answer options

• Lol
    Add more answer options

• I was not prepared for this.
    Add more answer options

• I... I'm not even really sure what to say.
    Add more answer options

• See? Nobody cares.
    Add more answer options

• -blam!-ing dodgson
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.