JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Clans

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
Edited by KnitoMatt: 7/21/2014 7:35:16 PM

Xbox one destiny

So...anyone playing this on xbox one. Would like to have some fellow guardians back me up. My gamertag is cheeks95 I've joined Vongola (xbox one clan) we need some admins and other members to join. We not too serious of a clan and we we respect each other and have fun. Here is a link to our page http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/130617 Hit me up if you want to play
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Level 20 Hunter deathsgripswife
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Xbox one Titan level 12 Ksteeze018
    Add more answer options

• Add me Gt: PLUCK3R
    Add more answer options

• Xbox one add me please gt: sexytingle
    Add more answer options

• Xb1 Anyone can add me GT: ZEWSK1 I'm also a long time halo player so I WILL be playing the death out of the master chief collection
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Hey I'm in a group called TheSwagLords. It's just me and the founder. We r both admins and are looking for recruits. Due to academics we might not play long hours so people in school like us would be more than welcome. We aren't a hardcore group that will blow through the game and try to get to raids. We are more laid back and anybody looking to join are more than welcome to hit me up I the comments. It's for all platforms but to play with me and the founder you need xbox one. See ya starside my friends! :)
      Add more answer options

• Hi cheeks! :D
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [quote]So...anyone playing this on xbox one. Would like to have some fellow guardians back me up. My gamertag is cheeks95 I've joined Vongola (xbox one clan) we need some admins and other members to join. We not too serious of a clan and we we respect each other and have fun. Here is a link to our page http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/130617 Hit me up if you want to play[/quote]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Gamer tag:rayrehayem
          Add more answer options

• Mercs United is a xb1 clan looking for members, we are a PST clan looking for players who want to make the best out of our destiny, join us in becoming legendary http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/175167
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • My gamertag is the same as my username, StorableRogue31. Really looking for a casual clan, nothing mlg that requires days of your time and a ton of dedication. If theres any out there please let me know, i'd love to join
            Add more answer options

• Gt mynameissparks Serious player
            Add more answer options

• My gamer tag is tonyfied230. I'm keen to find a xbox one clan who love to raid, who'll help wayward strangers in the overworld and generally just have fun.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by KiseDaddy: 9/5/2014 1:12:40 PM
            I only have a 360, but was wondering if you'd accept 360 players too.If you do, GT:KiseDaddy
            Add more answer options

• Add me Jordb45
            Add more answer options

• Gt: I 10 I x LLoYd
            Add more answer options

• I'll be on Xbox One on Destiny gt:STAYMETAL SLOTH as a warlock add me guys
            Add more answer options

• If you are on EU timezone head over here: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/176863
            Add more answer options

• Gamertag: DoWG xWaltz Primary Class: Hunter - Bladedancer Secondary: Titan - Defender Location: Cleveland, OH, USA (EST) Game Times: Varied, but hours nightly after 10, and on weekends I'm head of Xbox Division for Dogs of War Gaming and will mostly be playing strictly with community members, but feel free to throw me an add. If you're interested in joining me and many others, check our clan links out too. [url=http://www.dowg.net]Dogs of War Gaming Website[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118115]Dogs of War Gaming Clan Link[/url]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • gt TSG PSYCHPATH
              Add more answer options

• What timezone?
              Add more answer options

• Im game lets kick some ass xi tardis ix
              Add more answer options

• New I 001
              Add more answer options

• Guys add me darkemo26z
              Add more answer options

• GTag: ALPHA SS Looking for laid back fireteams.
              Add more answer options

• Hen JB
              Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.