JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

6/6/2014 1:35:25 PM
Progo

Marty's Music of the Spheres is Incoming!

So, apparently whatever bad things went down did not prevent Marty, Michael, and McCartney from finishing their collaboration! Credit to [url]http://www.reddit.com/user/Fuzzle_hc[/url] for posting this on /r/DestinyTheGame
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yay. I'm not buying the game until Marty get's paid. I don't know what's gotten into Bungie, but it's not the same anymore. I think Ryan is going rampant.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Apparently in August according to this article. (Last two lines) [url]http://www.aes.org/technical/heyser/aes137.cfm[/url]
      Add more answer options

• Sorry to burst your bubble, as I've been trying to find information on this very topic for a handful of weeks now, but the link I've posted is to Marty O'Donnell's facebook page, where he posted this very information in Dec. 2013... long before he was relieved of his employment at Bungie.
      Add more answer options

• This cannot be released soon enough
      Add more answer options

• Michael who? Mike oldfield? Because he composed an album called music of the spheres.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Nice, I'll definitely tune in again this year.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by ZoltoydeZ77: 6/6/2014 5:15:07 PM
        Glad to see he is going to be at Video Games Live again, I enjoyed his performance last year.
        Add more answer options

• Oh. Damn! Freaking excited for this.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.