JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/5/2014 2:11:15 AM

Ongoing shooting in Canuckistan

Ban Canada.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Censoring liquids is now a thing apparently.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • He probably tried to steal all the syrup. [spoiler]This is no joke, they should have had stricter gun laws.[/spoiler] [spoiler]Ok I'm done now.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • So that's where Cam has been. Instead of posting on Bnet he's killing good and honest cops.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I don't understand why no one has shot this Solid Snake lookalike yet....
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Wait, bad things happen in Canada? Well, besides the French..
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I bet they start locking their doors now.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.