JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: The Didact and The Traveller
5/31/2014 8:35:28 PM
#halo #destiny are 2 completely different stories in completely different universes and seen as Bungie cannot do anything Halo related anymore this is not just speculation it's [i]dumb[/i] speculation. Considering everything I've already said has already been confirmed by various sources including Bungie you, dear child, are not worthy.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No need to be a d*** about it. I was just giving an idea, one and two I said a FORERUNNER TYPE BEING not a full on forerunner because as I said I know they are not intertwined at all. Thanks though for being an a**

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Simply put: your "theory" holds no grounds for you reference the Halo "Forerunners" in a game that has nothing to do with them. Invalid response, does not compute. Game over, thread dead. Next.......?

Posting in language:

• What don't you understand about Forerunner TYPE being. Oh my goodness its like talking to a brick over here!

Posting in language:

• Please help this "brick" understand then. By referencing Halo "Forerunner" what do you actually mean? Do you mean: A) The Forerunners from Halo B) The Forerunners of some other sci-fi based story or, C) Forerunners from before there were Guardians (I'm pretty sure the darkness wiped them all out though and it's been confirmed that The Traveller is alien... I pay attention).

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ghost2000: 5/31/2014 9:04:10 PM
    Ok what I mean by a "Forerunner type being" is a humanoid figure that is immensely smart and powerful, not an ACTUAL forerunner of course because that just wouldn't add up.

Posting in language:

• Now that we have clarity I will tell you this. The Traveller is alien. That's what we know.

Posting in language:

• I know its "alien" but what nobody knows and whats inside, which is what im trying to throw theories out there about.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon