JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: The Didact and The Traveller
5/31/2014 7:31:01 PM
Sounds cool, I like the idea. However as a longtime playstation owner I've never had the pleasure of playing halo's story, so could you do me a favour and give me a quick forerunner 101 Thanks
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Honestly I don't know much about the forerunners but ill try anyways. The forerunners were an extremely smart, technologically advanced and power race. Then the flood became known and they thought it was a disease so they tried to treat that was their biggest folly. The flood took out a lot of the forerunners. The forerunners built the Halo rings to destroy the flood and in turn pretty much destroyed a big chunk of the flood and themselves. Everyone thought the forerunners made the flood extinct with that bold act but really they didn't. Now the forerunners are pretty much extinct except like 1 or 2. If I missed something or got something wrong someone please correct it.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Wow I am so ignorant on halo I get the gist of what your saying but so much of it was lost on me, sounds cool though thanks for the explanation.

Posting in language:

• I think this explains what happened with the forerunners.

Posting in language:

• Ah sweet looks awesome, can't watch right now but will watch them all soon, thanks for the link.

Posting in language:

• No problem

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon