JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/31/2014 6:18:51 PM
Tartan 118
Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. old

Weathergirl thread

Post your favourites. Assuming anybody has a favourite besides Sian Welby, because, let's face it, that's not possible.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Finland >
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • The weather channel that I watch doesn't have a girl, but a very very gay man.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
        Reign of Bane
        Reign of Bane

M.I.A - old

http://youtu.be/Rl1CpsGFIh0
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • My fave weatherperson is fred
          Add more answer options

• This...this is a thing?
          Add more answer options

Reign of Bane
          Reign of Bane

M.I.A - old

http://youtu.be/pS-kx9t6lK8
          Add more answer options

• Weathergirls are the only reason why I watch the news.
          Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
          Add more answer options

• Oh SHEENA!!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • 3DPD. Disgusting.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • You must be very passionate about the science of meteorology.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.