JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by oliverkeen77: 5/29/2014 9:59:35 PM

How Old Are You and Why?

Yes

Marty O'Donnell

Hunters

The purpose of this thread is to gather data on the Bungie community. The data is a summary of everyone's current age at their time of voting on this poll. Voters may provide more information about their vote in a reply below. [spoiler]When using data from my poll, you must include, at a minimum, a link to this thread.[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b]*HECKLING LOUDLY*[/b]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Born in 1976 but im 16. I had to come back to the future pt2
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Who's Marty O'Donnel?
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by Foxy: 5/31/2014 2:22:02 AM
          I was violated by Ninja Justice and the [url=/en/View/bungie/conduct]Code of Conduct[/url] did not help.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • 23 because I hate myself
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I was a few cycles old, but then everything changed when the time nation attacked.
              Add more answer options

• 42, tango, giraffe.
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • 69-onions-old.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I am a cat lady
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Orange juice.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Too old. Why? Legal.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I think 12...? But someone once sang to me happy birthday with the number 16 afterwards... I can't figure it out though, too stressful for my simple mind.
                        Add more answer options

• 12 because what is this
                        Add more answer options

• Party hardy... Or party mardy
                        Add more answer options

• Marty Party
                        Add more answer options

• I'm 2 cause I can't count past 2.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Quality thread
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • I'm 16 because I'm a hot teen and all the bitches want the D.
                            Add more answer options

• [spoiler]why are you old and how? *^.^*[/spoiler]
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • 21 and old enough to know who Marty is.. And why I loved Halo.
                              Add more answer options

• I am Marty O'Donnell years old
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • 17 I can watch rated R movies by myself, being 17 isn't that fun. Don't be 17.
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • 20 because my parents -blam!-ed.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • I'm 18, because my parents decided to have unprotected sexy times about 19 years ago.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • I am 12. Just look at my profile page.
                                      Add more answer options

Add more answer options

preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.