JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/27/2014 1:28:54 AM

"STOP RIGHT THERE, VIRGIN SCUM!"

"I pulled you over for going 26 in a 25, I'll need to see you license, registration and proof of unvirginity please." What do you do?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I say "I was on my way to fix that, actually."
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• touch the cops wienor and shout raype
    Add more answer options

Infiltrat0rN7
    Infiltrat0rN7

I drive. - old

"Sir what the -blam!- do you have on your sunglasses?"
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Bang him.
      Add more answer options

• *shows my texts and nudes* *drives off*
      Add more answer options

• Call officer beta and speed away...
      Add more answer options

• You did not violate my mother!
      Add more answer options

• "His virginity level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!"
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.