JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by abomb11104: 5/28/2014 8:26:39 PM

What will you use...?

Comment questions like this: The weapon to your right is now your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse. How screwed are you? Ready... GO!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The main character in the last movie you watched is now your mortal enemy. How dead are you?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

23 Replies
    • The last weapon you used in a game is now being used to try and kill you. How screwed are you?
      Add more answer options

45 Replies
      • Pick your zombie apocalypse team of five people!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • My old phone. I'll call TFB and/or request an airstrike.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Yfw I always keep a nugget by my side for this reason Yfw noface
            Add more answer options

• I have a katana to my right but it's fake and has no edge, just for looks. Would probably break since it's not full tang, if that's the expression.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • A sink. [spoiler]Wut[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• well i have my keys sitting next to me...they're kinda sharp...maybe...
              Add more answer options

• I can't lift a bed
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • The main villain in the last video game you played is now hunting you down to brutally murder you. How fu[i]c[/i]ked are you?
                Add more answer options

39 Replies
                • My Grandmother...
                  Add more answer options

• I swear to dear god that my crossbow is the thing on my right, if you [i]really[/i] need it, i'll give you a picture.
                  Add more answer options

• The most colorful item in your current field of vision is now your last resort for signaling for help before you are killed by a random entity, how screwed are you?
                  Add more answer options

• Half eaten muffin. woo hoo
                  Add more answer options

• There is no weapon to my right, only toilet paper
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • A garbage can. I think I'm ok.
                    Add more answer options

• A half full coke bottle or my dog? Either way this sucks.
                    Add more answer options

• A pack of mints. I win.
                    Add more answer options

• Crap. I don't think my sketchbook will be much use.
                    Add more answer options

• Umm... There isn't a weapon to my right.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • A cover for my bed, well at least I'm warm at night.
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Forum Shark: 8/11/2014 8:51:31 AM
                      Prepare for the greatest pillow fight of your life. *racks pillow like a shotgun, making cheesy gun noises*
                      Add more answer options

• The last weapon/item you used in a video game you have to use to fight World War 3. What is it?
                      Add more answer options

23 Replies
                      • I GET A CEILING!
                        Add more answer options

• You are stuck in a dark room for two hours with the last villain you saw in a movie. Will you survive?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • My fist so I'd say I'm pretty good
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.