JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

originally posted in:Guardian Recon
Edited by ronification101: 5/22/2014 9:36:43 PM

Website created.

Website construction for the Traveler's Guide has begun! Follow the link to see how the guide is coming along.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I find it funny how the site is of a higher quality than bnet
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • SO what exactly is it that you want to do?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • New pages for Earth, Moon, and Mars added to the site! Now that we have these pages it's time to start putting up some content, so I'll be looking for volunteers to help scour the internet for the info available and do some writing.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Congratulations! I cannot wait to see how this develops over time! *high five*
          Add more answer options

• I'll have to keep eyes on this. Looks like a good project. Unholy
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Looks really cool and i'm excited to see how it grows. Thanks
            Add more answer options

• I have an existing WordPress account: "sapphire475gs" (same as my twitch moniker). I have followed your site. I look forward to how this is all going to turn out!
            Add more answer options

• That is a nice website. Who made it for you ?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.