OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:Poptart Bakery
Edited by Sleepy Bio: 5/21/2014 9:22:24 PM
Sleepy Bio
Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. 8/28/2016 8:54:05 PM

The Pop-Tart Bakery

Well the Pop-Tart Bakery is now open. We serve Pop-Tarts to anyone who wants one. We also have every flavor of Pop-Tart. :3
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Even sugary peach?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • I would like a poptart supreme with no pop and no tart. Oh yeah, and throw in something that'll knock me out. I spent days looking for this factory...
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • *goes to take another bite of poptart* *bites finger* Ouch! Bio can we have seconds? ;-;
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Toaster Strudel master race
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I want Bio poptart
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Give me...the tastiest pop-tart you can create...
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • This exists? O.O
                Add more answer options

15 Replies
                • I'll have a dirt flavored poptart to give to my brother. He'll think it's chocolate. *evil finger pyramid*
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • I read poop tarts *I crack myself up*
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • *puts kitten sized beanie on* I just bought a beanie. :3
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Blam you. Toastel strudel yum. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuMJBLio7FU&itct=CA0QpDAYByITCLruwI7OwcECFQ8kywodKaIANjIHcmVsYXRlZEjJr7Kv6bKbypsB
                        Add more answer options

• [quote]the Pop-Tart Bakery[/quote] where dreams are crushed and ruined........and then used to make pop-tarts
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • I want an awesome poptart
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • Give me the party cake... WITH EXTRA CREAM!!!!
                            Add more answer options

11 Replies
                            • Suprise me? :3
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              • Let me get a brown-sugar cinnamon, and a glass of milk if you got it.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Pop tarts suck
                                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                  • BIMP BAMP BUMP!
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • is this the newfoman hangout?
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • I would leik unicorn poptart plzzzzzzz :3
                                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                        • Can I have a guardian poptart?
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • Need a poptart guard? *motions to Hyena and various swords*
                                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                            • Finally. Return to me red velvet.
                                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                              • *looks over shoulder* Who do I talk to about the, ahh... special poptarts?
                                                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                                • :3
                                                  Add more answer options

• We shall destroy all who do not bow to the power of the pop tart.
                                                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                You are not allowed to view this content.